jaggad corruption

futureofandhra

17 hours ago, bschi said:

Why did CBN accept package when special status is promised? Naku akkarledu.. we need only special status ani enduku cheppa ledu.. 

AP politicians are not like Tamil politicians? Anduke kada we should not elect CBN and Jagan ani cheppedi

polavaram is a central project. Why did CBN took it and said we will complete it, same followed by Jagan. Because they want to give those contracts to his benamis for kickbacks. 

why is public not fighting for special status? PK cheppedi adhe kada. This should be a public agitation like tsla ga a and both CBN and Jagan screwed it up.

Center ni anukuntunnamu ante, both CBN and Jagan has problems. They are corrupt and do not have guts to go against BJP. All they do is make some statements during elections and that’s it and you people feels like my guy went against all the center ani.. 

this is 2023 for cbn mistakes public punished him but cbn also realized his mistake of special status

do not compare tamil politics man they give value to their culture and tradition jallikattu choosava they overuled court ruling  and thats called public power

ap public ki hyd is goose they did not care about other things they chose slave jaggad but i think slowly public realizing 

polavaram during cbn time was the fastest national project, look at the progress of other national projects speed

mee jaggad made it zero 

I agree with u on that public should agitate ani, ap public kulam politics ki ichina value valla rights ki ichey position ledhu and I believe PK and agree with PK on this. You can still see why many r with psycho jaggad as he presses only button n does nothing else

lol good joke corruption is the least of the issues 

jaggad is slave for cases n many other issues he never went against centre even with power. cbn went against centre ap public icharu ga 23

AP public marali and its good that pk is working on that main issue

ycp lanti psycho batch povali 

20 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

this is 2023 for cbn mistakes public punished him but cbn also realized his mistake of special status

do not compare tamil politics man they give value to their culture and tradition jallikattu choosava they overuled court ruling  and thats called public power

ap public ki hyd is goose they did not care about other things they chose slave jaggad but i think slowly public realizing 

polavaram during cbn time was the fastest national project, look at the progress of other national projects speed

mee jaggad made it zero 

I agree with u on that public should agitate ani, ap public kulam politics ki ichina value valla rights ki ichey position ledhu and I believe PK and agree with PK on this. You can still see why many r with psycho jaggad as he presses only button n does nothing else

lol good joke corruption is the least of the issues 

jaggad is slave for cases n many other issues he never went against centre even with power. cbn went against centre ap public icharu ga 23

AP public marali and its good that pk is working on that main issue

ycp lanti psycho batch povali 

What did CBN do after realizing his mistake on special status? A BIG ZERO, did nothing.

You have brought in comparisons on Tamil. Now you are passing preaching statements here. What a U-TURN just like CBN.

Public are realizing and wanted to get away from CBN and Jagan.

Why did CBN take polavaram into his hands when it is a central project? Please send me the list of other national projects that are handled by center. I can see all the roads and railways completing projects in jet speed, also, BJP completed some bridge in Jammu.

FYI, I am against both CBN and Jagan. "mee Jaggad".. lol

I see lot of people are with Jagan and CBN because of caste equation and money politics. People now realized about both of them and now CBN trying to lure PK which is not going to happen. 

CBN never went against Center except during the election time when he do not have any choice, which is why, BJP is completely against to associate with TDP.

yes, AP janalu already realized and TDP and Jagan should be thrown out of politics.

• Haha 1

On 4/11/2023 at 10:53 AM, venkannadora said:

jaggad gurinchi matladithe CBN ni thesukoni vastharu endhi vayya. CBN corrupted anukundham ( most politicians are corrupted) . jaggad lekkana ee range corruption evadu cheyyaledhu india lone.

Jaggad defense is CBN vaa

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bschi said:

What did CBN do after realizing his mistake on special status? A BIG ZERO, did nothing.

You have brought in comparisons on Tamil. Now you are passing preaching statements here. What a U-TURN just like CBN.

Public are realizing and wanted to get away from CBN and Jagan.

Why did CBN take polavaram into his hands when it is a central project? Please send me the list of other national projects that are handled by center. I can see all the roads and railways completing projects in jet speed, also, BJP completed some bridge in Jammu.

FYI, I am against both CBN and Jagan. "mee Jaggad".. lol

I see lot of people are with Jagan and CBN because of caste equation and money politics. People now realized about both of them and now CBN trying to lure PK which is not going to happen. 

CBN never went against Center except during the election time when he do not have any choice, which is why, BJP is completely against to associate with TDP.

yes, AP janalu already realized and TDP and Jagan should be thrown out of politics.

He did come out of NDA and payed price too n u saying its nothing , you cannot skip simple facts n escape by saying nothing 

I said tamil people n politics are example to get anything n its public power ani ap lo antha scene ledhu

public realizeed about jaggad n cbn , and they came to know the lies of jaggad on cbn 

lol are u saying pk is not doing any caste politics?

cbn went against ani accept chesav atleast 

come to reality lol still jaggad strong he will win easily if  opposition is divided 

dream machine digi choodu u will see it 

17 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

He did come out of NDA and payed price too n u saying its nothing , you cannot skip simple facts n escape by saying nothing 

I said tamil people n politics are example to get anything n its public power ani ap lo antha scene ledhu

public realizeed about jaggad n cbn , and they came to know the lies of jaggad on cbn 

lol are u saying pk is not doing any caste politics?

cbn went against ani accept chesav atleast 

come to reality lol still jaggad strong he will win easily if  opposition is divided 

dream machine digi choodu u will see it 

Nenu dream machine lo lenu. I am in reality. 

nenu ekkada convenient ga matladadam ledu. I am seeing lots of people like you from CBN school.

My straight question is, Is CBN ready to support PK as CM candidate for 2024 and join the alliance by sharing 50-50 seats? YES or NO.

On 4/11/2023 at 3:05 PM, futureofandhra said:

thread emo jaganna peru meedha discussion cbn meedha adhey kadha magic

Nuvvu adangodila thappichuku thiruguthava gaa chemba/pappu gallameeda emanna adigithe, anduke nee stand endi ani asking.. ippudu cheppu

On 4/11/2023 at 3:04 PM, futureofandhra said:

cbn is corrupted

and corruption is part of the system 

even pk kooda em peekaledu 

having said all that

who is enjoying corruption 

Arey neeku mind emanna minginda? e chembani topic loki laagithe kalindi? But nuvvu pk gaadini lagocha? Chemba corruptions ceppu first

• Upvote 1