Why do we need to care parents? isnt their responsbility to take care of themselves?

vamprie

Watched Rangamarthanda, Anasuya is right, prakash raj athi prematho pillalani chedagoduthunadu. 

She is nice figure and want to sleep with hubby always so want a seperate house, obviously parents have to give their share, Wish anasuya parents share emindhi telidu 

ayina kodalu inka atha mama tho kalisi vundante great ani chepali. 

ok back to the point, when I was kid they took care of me, in return na mudhu chesthalu, chilipi panulu they enjoyed, so whats wrong with this then? 

if you left one project do you care for the project people all the time? you need to focuse on current project or you will be left behind., 

similarly amma nanna thatha antha old generation, once you become elder time to focuse on belvoed friends, girlg friends, pellalu pillu, or you will not make them better future. 

we are not liable if they end up in vrudhsharamam, wish they stuided well they also would have settled like ur NRI's. 

1 hour ago, vamprie said:

Watched Rangamarthanda, Anasuya is right, prakash raj athi prematho pillalani chedagoduthunadu. 

She is nice figure and want to sleep with hubby always so want a seperate house, obviously parents have to give their share, Wish anasuya parents share emindhi telidu 

ok back to the point, when I was kid they took care of me, in return na mudhu chesthalu, chilipi panulu they enjoyed, so whats wrong with this then? 

if you left one project do you care for the project people all the time? you need to focuse on current project or you will be left behind., 

similarly amma nanna thatha antha old generation, once you become elder time to focuse on belvoed friends, girlg friends, pellalu pillu, or you will not make them better future. 

we are not liable if they end up in vrudhsharamam, wish they stuided well they also would have settled like ur NRI's. 

Manollu ante parents, wife and kids.. Villanu bhaga chusukunte thappenti. Evadevadiko charity chese badulu manollani baga chusukunte thappenti.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Manollu ante parents, wife and kids.. Villanu bhaga chusukunte thappenti. Evadevadiko charity chese badulu manollani baga chusukunte thappenti.

baga cheppaaru.

sonta amma nanna atta maama pai, krutajnata visvasaneeyata leakapoate, itarulaku maatram charity nisvardham gaa ela cheastam? devuni to manaku pani leadu aneagaa? inka guruvu, charity, seava, antaa anavasaram anteanaa?

mudusali tanamu lo kashTaalu telusaa? kaallu cheatulu kadalaka tualipaditea, evaru chuaDali? dhanam unTea chaalaa? mari manaku a koTi ichchi anaadhaaSrama lo vestea 6 ella vayasuku, ippudu ilaa unTaamaa? ilaa maaTlaadutaamaa?

21 hours ago, vamprie said:

Baga develop chesukonavu bro mindset. Baaga paiki edugutaaru meeru 

20 hours ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Bro why we need to take care of your parent or your pedanna .. we are not their cash cows. First priority kids wife gfs since they will stay rest of 70 years.

I support anasuya vadina.

20 hours ago, jays02 said:

baga cheppaaru.

sonta amma nanna atta maama pai, krutajnata visvasaneeyata leakapoate, itarulaku maatram charity nisvardham gaa ela cheastam? devuni to manaku pani leadu aneagaa? inka guruvu, charity, seava, antaa anavasaram anteanaa?

mudusali tanamu lo kashTaalu telusaa? kaallu cheatulu kadalaka tualipaditea, evaru chuaDali? dhanam unTea chaalaa? mari manaku a koTi ichchi anaadhaaSrama lo vestea 6 ella vayasuku, ippudu ilaa unTaamaa? ilaa maaTlaadutaamaa?

Em Lang bro idhi..ikada teluge anthantha matram .. sanskrit kodana

21 hours ago, vamprie said:

Anasuya aunty is wrong anna. Kids, parents, gf's, wife is my priority

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, csrcrs said:

Anasuya aunty is wrong anna. Kids, parents, gf's, wife is my priority

Bro anasuya mari Katrilaga vundhi .. Pelham antha andanga vunte musali parents ni care avasarama

22 hours ago, vamprie said:

Then she has to get dream on building apartment complex on her/her husband's land.
she building dreams about prakash raj land, so when you get power have to accept the responsibility too.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, evadkitelsu said:

Then she has to get dream on building apartment complex on her/her husband's land.
she building dreams about prakash raj land, so when you get power have to accept the responsibility too.

She married looking at ancestor property no