Anyone bought car from CARVANA ? how is the experience

Sonu_Patel

I sold one to Vroom. they didn't even check anything. big scratch unde but no one cared. I seriously doubt if anyone checks internal components. They do have return option, so might give it a try and check your luck

32 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

please share.. looking to buy one for myself!

Why do you want to buy at Carvana? Are they giving any big discounts? They lost a ton of money by buying used cars at peak prices and got bankrupt as they were not able to sell those cars.. 

10 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Why do you want to buy at Carvana? Are they giving any big discounts? They lost a ton of money by buying used cars at peak prices and got bankrupt as they were not able to sell those cars.. 

New cars koney scene ledu ipatlo.. looking for second car since i need to commute to airport for travelling job. 

local dealer dagara bad experiences unnae and Private owner cars antha bagundadam ledu..

i am thinking to buy from carvana because the car history is good and price is also decent enough. 

28 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Avoid carvana cars , they don't even inspect cars while purchasing 

There are a lot of bad cars in their inventory 

carfax report istunnadu.. clean history unna cars ae choostunna

52 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

please share.. looking to buy one for myself!

old car selling ki good...check cheyakunda ekkuva money isthadu..buying ki waste 

9 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

old car selling ki good...check cheyakunda ekkuva money isthadu..buying ki waste 

I think they will inspect car before selling ? 

2 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

New cars koney scene ledu ipatlo.. looking for second car since i need to commute to airport for travelling job. 

local dealer dagara bad experiences unnae and Private owner cars antha bagundadam ledu..

i am thinking to buy from carvana because the car history is good and price is also decent enough. 

kotha car ki scene enduku uncle…monthly payment 250- 300 undevi konko uncle..dont buy used car waste..or just lease..

2 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

I think they will inspect car before selling ? 

I doubt that. I sold my Toyota to Carvana at peak COVID supply chain issues time for a great price. The care had major oil leak issue and doors were not working but he did not even ask a single question and paid me 3X the market price.

23 minutes ago, Sarvapindy said:

kotha car ki scene enduku uncle…monthly payment 250- 300 undevi konko uncle..dont buy used car waste..or just lease..

lease teeskunte cheap ga undhi.. but after lease term buy option etla untadhi baa

I bought my car a year before the pandemic and sold it back to Carvana in peak of pandemic. They sell used cars so you might get lucky and might not...In my case, the car has no issues all the time when I was driving

But if you plan to finance, avoid Carvana....very high interest rates vuntayi...arrange your own finance.

3 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

poddune fm radio lo chepthunde. car loan payments decline avuthunnaayi baaree ga ani. second hand cars full vastaayi market loki