Please help Frd marriage in big issue

vamprie

30 minutes ago, vamprie said:

Frd travellling Job,  my frend who is his wife is house wife, 

she got request from young good looking guy( according to her) ok a 25 years vuntayemo,

so she thinking why the younger than her sent the request ani accept chesindhi, 

then that guy started sending messages and started sending dxuk picutres of him, she thought of testing it and she also sent the "CAT PIlla" Pics. 

then that young guy is no other than her husband anta, to test her he did like that, and now he want to dvorce here and tanemo na tapu emi ledu. avi online pics ani chepindhi gani thana husband knows how her "Cat" looks like, is there any way to find a girl with same cat pics so she can prove its copied from online?

Swathi pathrikalo samaram column lo questions laga untai anna ne posts 

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, vamprie said:

she got request from young good looking guy( according to her) ok a 25 years vuntayemo,

then that guy started sending messages and started sending dxuk picutres of him, she thought of testing it and she also sent the "CAT PIlla" Pics. 

then that young guy is no other than her husband anta, to test her he did like that, and now he want to dvorce here and tanemo na tapu emi ledu. avi online pics ani chepindhi gani thana husband knows how her "Cat" looks like, is there any way to find a girl with same cat pics so she can prove its copied from online?

confusion-venkatesh.gif

49 minutes ago, vamprie said:

emundi uncle ni cat pics pedithe saripoddi kada

3 hours ago, vamprie said:

Aha cat pictures ikkada veyu dbians investigate chesi cheptharu adi mee friend wife da akkada ani 

hats off to your creativity

• Confused 1

Say that your fussy pics cc @TexasAdda @8pm

4 hours ago, vamprie said:

Creativity perigindi 

7 hours ago, vamprie said:

very simple solution va. I recognize your duck pics so sent my cats pics ani cheppamanu

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, vamprie said:

Anna neeku ilanti alochanalu ela vastai aadu mana kasi gaade