అది ఆంధ్ర..ఇది తెలంగాణ !!

Truth_Holds

14 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

andhra janalu too emotional anna

17 months jail la chippakudu tini vachindu ani jali padi CM ni chesinru vaa. Entha pedda hrudayamo andhrolladi

Agreed. Thanks for the compliment.

33 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Lol you..meeku just hyd ae  undhi...maaku jagan Anna unnadu...!

Anna undaga AP ki evadu reach avvaledhu development lo...!

Lol frustration…ie frustration sudanike Nenu ink ie DB la vunnadi

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

my andhra deserves this humiliation…

special status…ఏదని అందరు కలిసి కేంద్రం పై తిరగబడాల్సిన ఆంధ్రా జనం/రాజకీయం …రాజధాని ఎక్కడా అని వాళ్ళలో వాళ్ళు కొట్టుకుంటున్నారు…ఆ దిక్కుమాలిన రాజధాని ఎక్కడోచోట తొందరగా తగలబెడితే బాగున్ను…

విశాఖ ఉక్కు పైన ఒక్కరు మాట్లాడరు…కానీ   కుక్కల పైన రాజకీయం మటుకు బానే చేస్తున్నారు…

How come 65% Seemandhra lost to 35% Telangana???? There is no unity within Andhra people itself........ AP Idiots are more self centered around caste than their region or state........ classic case of giving priority to Reddy vs Kamma Politics over Andhra Self interests.

2004 - YSR stiched alliance with KCR to bringdown CBN

2009 - CBN stiched alliance with KCR to bringdown YSR..... deeniki thodu Andhra nundi inko daridrudu entry ichadu politics loki to divide Andhra people further into 3 dominant caste wars. 

The enemy of my enemy is my friend ani everyone used KCR like prostitute to get CM chair.... what they didn't see KCR turned rogue at the right time like Sri Reddy and cleverly managed to manipulate dumb Gandhi parivar to giving the Sep state. 

KCR literally got his Telangana with 15 MLA seats and 2 MP seats...... He deserves everycredit he's enjoying today....... ee Kondadaram and other Sep TG pulkas are all useless waste fellows.....Sep TG kosam 600 people endi 6000 people poyina TG vastunde gaadu without KCR clever tactics at center.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

How come 65% Seemandhra lost to 35% Telangana???? There is no unity within Andhra people itself........ AP Idiots are more self centered around caste than their region or state........ classic case of giving priority to Reddy vs Kamma Politics over Andhra Self interests.

2009 - CBN stiched alliance with KCR to bringdown YSR..... deeniki thodu Andhra nundi inko daridrudu entry ichadu politics loki to divide Andhra people further into 3 dominant caste wars. 

The enemy of my enemy is my friend ani everyone used KCR like prostitute to get CM chair.... what they didn't see KCR turned rogue at the right time like Sri Reddy and cleverly managed to manipulate dumb Gandhi parivar to giving the Sep state. 

KCR literally got his Telangana with 15 MLA seats and 2 MP seats...... He deserves everycredit he's enjoying today....... ee Kondadaram and other Sep TG pulkas are all useless waste fellows.....Sep TG kosam 600 people endi 6000 people poyina TG vastunde gaadu without KCR clever tactics at center.

Ka.cha.ra. gadu l@nj@ lekka andhari tho pandukoni tel@ng@ ki janmanichadu antav

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

There is no unity within Andhra people itself........

this is 100% correct…

24 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

AP Idiots are more self centered around caste than their region or state........ classic case of giving priority to Reddy vs Kamma Politics over Andhra Self interests.

okadiki mandu alavaatu..inkokadiki cigerette alavatu…

rendu bad ee…

i dont want to respond on rest if the comment about ysr cbn kcr…its my time waste…Andhra and Telangana are people not few families…

they dont remember what they talk today and make alliances next day..but few people fight for them rest of their lives…

1 hour ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Why are you looking at KCR angle only ? Telangana separation is actually good for rest of Andhra 

If Telangana division didn't happen Andhra wouldn't have gotten several central institutions like IIT,IIM,AIIMS ,etc 

Andhra public didn't lose anything due to separation , they can still get jobs in Hyderabad just like before 

Infact Andhra itself should be separated into more states , poorer regions will actually get more funds like north indian states 

4 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ippatiki minchipoindi emi ledu…say s0rry to Tamils and rejoin with them…

Ponniyan selvan -2 ki polavaram selvan -2 ani pedithe emaina alochistham Aa tamizh tho kalavadaniki

• Haha 1