Feeling lost

Karigipoyekalam

30 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Just learn to live yourself. Plant your own garden, don’t wait for others to send u flowers

Alavatu aipoina jeeviitham kada 

35 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Just learn to live yourself. Plant your own garden, don’t wait for others to send u flowers

Edaina examples iyaradhe

21 hours ago, Karigipoyekalam said:

Nenu US ochinaptnundi i had one of  one of my friend in my place, na school dosth gadu ! Okka 10 years kalise vunnamu ! Marriage kuda almost same time ki ayayi so as a family also we used to spend lot of time together ! Now he moved to a Different city ! Im kind of feeling lost ! E 10 years lo vadu thappa vere circle lekunde naku ! Now feeling very difficult and awkward to make any new friends ! E stage of life lo new relations kosam try chestunte edho athikinchukunatu vutunayi !!

Dude, there is one (and only one) person who WILL be with you for your entire life...

It's not your friends.

It's not your relatives.

It's not your parents.

It's not your siblings.

It's not even your own kids !

It's your SPOUSE. S/he will go with you wherever you go and will be with you always. Don't taken him/her for granted. Feel fortunate that you are even married. Cherish him/her and celebrate him/her. It will reward you!

For a healthy life and happy marriage, don't ever think about having affairs (what goes around, comes around. What if the spouse also cheats??). You are not "entitled" to have affairs just because you are a man. Just because you keep it discreet does not mean you won't get caught (it is just a matter of time). When people get caught, they cry, "I'm so SORRY... Please forgive me... I will never do it again..." -- all just because they are caught and everyone including the spouse knows s/he is trying to cover it up!! Even if your spouse forgives you, it will never be the same again! Remember, the spouse who cheats WILL cheat again and again... (even when forgiven). When your marriage gets shattered due to infidelity and broken trust, you will end up in a second-hand marriage market with a mediocre, SHITTY partner who is like a "used car" with scars, dents and damages (much married and much flirted divorcee) and has a laundry list of serious issues and a dirty baggage. There is a reason why they are divorced and in the second-hand market. Such loose-charactered people will know the value of their spouse after they lose their spouse. Do you have the heart to accept your second wife's children as your own kids? Will she accept your kids? Yeah right.

Ayina US lo friendships enti yaar school kid laga? Those things are in India. This is not a Telugu movie. This is America. Adi telikundane US vacchava? How can you even find time for friends after work, spending time with your family and on forums like this?? Thank yourself for not wasting your time and life on friends and use that time to your advantage to learn new tech, hobby, self-improvement, a 2nd job, more money, better life and a promising future... Friends are useless considering how much you can accomplish without them for your own good. Friends won't rescue you when you don't have a job or broke.

Be independent! Your independence will make not only you but also your people around you - STRONG. Independent people are extremely attractive, highly respected and draw an unfair amount of attention without any effort. They are quoted as an "example" for others to follow.

• Upvote 2