Acupuncture

Raazu

2 hours ago, Raazu said:

Why people get Acupuncture?

there are people who suffer inflammation in many body parts which usually does not go away easily with tablets. this helps in those chronic issues.

• 6 months later...

Many individuals turn to this practice for a variety of reasons. This ancient practice, rooted in traditional Chinese medicine, has gained popularity in the Western world for its potential health benefits.One common motivation for seeking it is pain relief. It's known to be effective in managing both chronic and acute pain conditions, ranging from back pain to migraines.Stress reduction is another significant factor. For instance, these acupuncture sessions often induce a deep sense of relaxation, making it a valuable tool for combating stress and anxiety.

On 4/16/2023 at 5:20 PM, Raazu said:

Why people get Acupuncture?

Acupuncture works on root cause. It actually works fine. Excellent for paralasys treatment and even for women who cannot get pregnant. 

My dad took paralysis treatment in US and it worked very well. A friend's wife got pregnant at 39 after years of trying. She only took like 3-4 months treatment.

Key is to get a good practitioner.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 2:28 PM, Konebhar6 said:

Acupuncture works on root cause. It actually works fine. Excellent for paralasys treatment and even for women who cannot get pregnant. 

My dad took paralysis treatment in US and it worked very well. A friend's wife got pregnant at 39 after years of trying. She only took like 3-4 months treatment.

Key is to get a good practitioner.

Idantha pseudoscience ani Liver Doc Kottipadesadu. 

51 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

yevaru ee liver doc?

teliyani vishayanni abaddam anukovatam lo tappu ledu

when nothing works, people turn to alternate medicine, my belief is it works for some, and does not work for others. like ayurveda, finding the right practioner is the key, antha business donga le

34 minutes ago, quest said:

yevaru ee liver doc?

teliyani vishayanni abaddam anukovatam lo tappu ledu

when nothing works, people turn to alternate medicine, my belief is it works for some, and does not work for others. like ayurveda, finding the right practioner is the key, antha business donga le

he is trying to go against these Ayush medicines. 
vocal about certain practices and he is very much against alcohol in any concentrations. 
he myth busts some of the practices and therapies acupuncture is one of them. 

3 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Yeh but these are my personal experiences. I believe it it coz I have personally seen. There are always someone who undermine others work. 

2 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

he is trying to go against these Ayush medicines. 
vocal about certain practices and he is very much against alcohol in any concentrations. 
he myth busts some of the practices and therapies acupuncture is one of them. 

good to know

• 10 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but I stumbled upon it while searching for something else and just had to share my experience :) In 2017, a car crash left me with nagging neck pain. I had tried various treatments with little success, and I was desperate for relief. 

I decided to give acupuncture a try, and surprisingly, it was the only thing that helped :)