'Punjab Is Not India': Outrage after girl with Tricolour painting denied entry into Golden Temple

JANASENA

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Teesuku velli bokkalo veyyali...

Looks like they're planning something big, malli Bluestar Operation, malli riots inka chala gola ayyedatuundi

3 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Looks like they're planning something big, malli Bluestar Operation, malli riots inka chala gola ayyedatuundi

#$1 Ittantidi avvakoodadu baa, will be very bad 

• Upvote 1

Evado panikimalinodu odhu ante ayipodu kada… over reaction..!!

But then again, Sikhs who are settled abroad feel India did injustice to them and it’s no secret…so naturally such behavior is expected. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

But then again, Sikhs who are settled abroad feel India did injustice to them and it’s no secret…so naturally such behavior is expected. 

idendi baa malli? what happpened? 

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

Teesuku velli bokkalo veyyali...

yes ..aa flags mohalla meedha paint yeshukuni ..temple ni cricket stadium la maarchinandhuku

57 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

like NRI langas ?

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont understant the india batch here. everyone is out to get gc/citizenship then why this india india here.

I dont know about others but I can tell about myself: US gave me money, status, and I will be greatful to that for my entire life and as a law abiding citizen I will pay taxes on time and be in my limits without harming others (which lot of other tella nalla badacows don't do). But India gave me birth and its my motherland and I'm an Indian by heart and will be forever.

15 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

I dont know about others but I can tell about myself: US gave me money, status, and I will be greatful to that for my entire life and as a law abiding citizen I will pay taxes on time and be in my limits without harming others (which lot of other tella nalla badacows don't do). But India gave me birth and its my motherland and I'm an Indian by heart and will be forever.

iam pretty sure you were born in AP too - dont you have any heart for AP ? In fact AP policies and not indian policies played a key role in giving you access to US which gave you money, status and whatever.  But many langas here are aath care about it.

And there is almost a meaningless worship of india india india - which is not even a proper nation like others.