'Punjab Is Not India': Outrage after girl with Tricolour painting denied entry into Golden Temple

JANASENA

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

idendi baa malli? what happpened? 

Malli emundi, since the days of bindranwale and operation blue star, most Sikhs who are abroad feel Indian govt did injustice…numerous claims like branding bindranwale as a terrorist where as they claim he is a martyr, Anandpur sahib resolution, Autonomy for Punjab…and most importantly anti Sikh riots of 84…..most Sikhs are loyal to their mother land but at the same time some are angry with Indian state too…

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

iam pretty sure you were born in AP too - dont you have any heart for AP ? In fact AP policies and not indian policies played a key role in giving you access to US which gave you money, status and whatever.  But many langas here are aath care about it.

And there is almost a meaningless worship of india india india - which is not even a proper nation like others.

No reply to this by @JANASENA . It is absolutely clear vaadi "heard" kunna value yento.

Most people here have brains in their mokaal.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

iam pretty sure you were born in AP too - dont you have any heart for AP ? In fact AP policies and not indian policies played a key role in giving you access to US which gave you money, status and whatever.  But many langas here are aath care about it.

And there is almost a meaningless worship of india india india - which is not even a proper nation like others.

Don't try to rub your ideology on others. Also pls list out those AP policies I also want to know, 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, 10gi tinali devuda anali type..

India clear ga 10gi thintundhi both tg and ap revenue ni.

Aina guts and balls leni langa gaadivi.neekendhukura ivanni. "androdu" antu vattal pisukune nikkamma attitude thappa yemi ledhu nee mohaaniki.

Just now, JANASENA said:

Don't try to rub your ideology on others. Also pls list out those AP policies I also want to know, 

LOL...you said your heart is within india because you were born it. Same logic applies to AP or no?

what policies anta -  what made so many telugu people come to us compared to other state ? do they have a special IT gene in them ?

44 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont understant the india batch here. everyone is out to get gc/citizenship then why this india india here.

though i support the freedom to allow anyone to temple

no one has this same interest on ap polavaram special status or even funds to AP from centre

country antey adharu okatey kadha motham guj ki teesukupothadu but still silent 

parliamen doors close chesi emaina cheyachu malli

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

India clear ga 10gi thintundhi both tg and ap revenue ni.

Aina guts and balls leni langa gaadivi.neekendhukura ivanni. "androdu" antu vattal pisukune nikkamma attitude thappa yemi ledhu nee mohaaniki.

Lol…so funny. Mee lanti yedhavalu frustration la vunte entha chuda chakkaga vuntado…

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL...you said your heart is within india because you were born it. Same logic applies to AP or no?

what policies anta -  what made so many telugu people come to us compared to other state ? do they have a special IT gene in them ?

Adi…adannamata sangati…

Niku vachina pani, Nuv cheyalsina pani ide kada….Chandranna bhajana..!!

Chesesi ellipo….deeniki kathalu enduku ?

• Haha 1

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Lol…so funny. Mee lanti yedhavalu frustration la vunte entha chuda chakkaga vuntado…

frustrationaaa ? i have contempt and pit on people like you. babai lani champi justify chesukone baatch in addition to above.

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

frustrationaaa ? i have contempt and pit on people like you. babai lani champi justify chesukone baatch in addition to above.

Jayamu Jayamu Chandranna…