Finally understood HALALA

bavagaru

8 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Openings unte cheppu bro

Simple read the holy book and digest the instructions, cut it and start preaching to already brainwashed people.

32 minutes ago, vaakel_saab said:

manchi manchi kattubatlu...

Religious head etla chesthadu ..need more details plzz

andari lane Matta pedatadu va

religious head ani talakaya pettedu kada

1 hour ago, bavagaru said:

I questioned DB, prati okkadu Bapans, caste etc ani saava dobbaru evvadu answer cheyyaledu.

After good research I came to know Halala is a purification process of a women. If women gets a

Talaq or divorce and later on the couple decide to live together again then she has to undergo 

purification and the process is simple, she has to sleep with Moulvi or religious head. It is not only

limited to divorcees but also for many other sins that women commit that are forbidden in the Quran.

source pls... 

1 hour ago, bavagaru said:

I questioned DB, prati okkadu Bapans, caste etc ani saava dobbaru evvadu answer cheyyaledu.

After good research I came to know Halala is a purification process of a women. If women gets a

Talaq or divorce and later on the couple decide to live together again then she has to undergo 

purification and the process is simple, she has to sleep with Moulvi or religious head. It is not only

limited to divorcees but also for many other sins that women commit that are forbidden in the Quran.

vignana-pradarsanalu-vaddhu-ravi-teja.gi