Working women and non working women who is best for marriage

Vaampiree

Working women ni marry chesukunte money will come with more headaches. bf and collegues whatsup chatting, will say I am going for lunch with my male collegue, kalam kalsivasthe shobam kuda kalisi ravachu(illegal relations) ani manoj anna briefed.

non working women sit at home take care of kids, good food and health wife.

Both are same 

if non working women you will be cooked 24 hrs 

if working women they will be busy in 8 hrs work rest of time you will be cooked and extra money will come 

both are same 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Both are same 

if non working women you will be cooked 24 hrs 

if working women they will be busy in 8 hrs work rest of time you will be cooked and extra money will come 

both are same 

non working is good friends telling

47 minutes ago, Vaampiree said:

Working women ni marry chesukunte money will come with more headaches. bf and collegues whatsup chatting, will say I am going for lunch with my male collegue, kalal kalsivasthe shobam kuda kalisi ravachu(illegal relations) ani manoj anna briefed.

Depends on how ugly they are.

If beautiful high chances working women have high chases. If things stop at lunch or affair you are lucky, if emotionally attached you need to apply for second marriage if u still alive.

If beautiful sit and home and baga mapi Barre laga cheyi so u safe.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, vamprie said:

If beautiful high chances working women have high chases. If things stop at lunch or affair you are lucky, if emotionally attached you need to apply for second marriage if u still alive.

very well said and 100% true

1 hour ago, Vaampiree said:

Working women ni marry chesukunte money will come with more headaches. bf and collegues whatsup chatting, will say I am going for lunch with my male collegue, kalam kalsivasthe shobam kuda kalisi ravachu(illegal relations) ani manoj anna briefed.

@FrustratedVunclelaugh telugu GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vaampiree said:

Nuvu entha mandi women colleagues gokkavu swami @Vaampiree

2 hours ago, Vaampiree said:

Depends on the girl.. even some working women cook food everyday and take care of the kids.. there are a lot of non working women who can’t cook and are terrible at taking care of the kids… end of the day, it is all fate.. 

idhanthaa-a-devudu-lela-gods-t.gif

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Depends on the girl.. even some working women cook food everyday and take care of the kids.. there are a lot of non working women who can’t cook and are terrible at taking care of the kids… end of the day, it is all fate.. 

idhanthaa-a-devudu-lela-gods-t.gif

Mana lanti tingari nakodukalemo lapaki lu tupaki lanti pellalu vastaru 

ade ketu nakodukali emi savitri lu soundarya lu pellala kinda castaru 

marriages are maiden heaven 

2 hours ago, vamprie said:

If they are ugly will you get turn on by them? Also if they become fat would you still get attracted to them?