Big announcement: Teeramlo kapuram YS Jagan declared that he is moving to Vizag in September

JaiBalayyaaa

24 minutes ago, Vikkasr said:

It took few generations to build hyd. Organic growth. Amaravathi or any other place organic gaa grow aithey ney sustain avuthadi

What about cyberabad and financial dist uncle? They are planned, developed to be a metro. Just think about the new city they are trying to develop in  kokapet and surroundings. Planned development along with organic growth is the mantra uncle. 

look up the new planned cities in dubai

• Haha 1

Just now, praying said:

What about cyberabad and financial dist uncle? They are planned, developed to be a metro. Just think about the new city they are trying to develop in  kokapet and surroundings. Planned development along with organic growth is the mantra uncle. 

look up the new planned cities in dubai

R u trying to say its all build in 4-5 years? It took few decades for hyd to be where it is. Its organic growth. Govt dint spend a fortune on it.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Just because it never happened in the past, doesn't mean it will never happen in the future. 

Trying to spend all the money in one place doesnt work. China has lot of money but indian states cant afford.

why do u think non amaravathi people r silent when jagga announced capital shift

3 minutes ago, Vikkasr said:

Trying to spend all the money in one place doesnt work. China has lot of money but indian states cant afford.

why do u think non amaravathi people r silent when jagga announced capital shift

I don't even know if you're from Andhra, but I don't think non-Amarvathi people as you call us are against Amaravathi. Anyway TDP declared that Amaravathi will be the capital if they come back to power. If non-Amarvathi people don't want a planned city, you will know from election results. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

I don't even know if you're from Andhra, but I don't think non-Amarvathi people as you call us are against Amaravathi. Anyway TDP declared that Amaravathi will be the capital if they come back to power. If non-Amarvathi people don't want a planned city, you will know from election results. 

Non amaravathi people dint own amaravathi. They are not against, not supportive. If election results are the measure, ycp won municipal elections in amaravathi area even after announce 3 capitals. 
are u from amaravathi area?

Just now, Vikkasr said:

Non amaravathi people dint own amaravathi. They are not against, not supportive. If election results are the measure, ycp won municipal elections in amaravathi area even after announce 3 capitals. 
are u from amaravathi area?

I am just saying that non-Amaravathi people as you called us are not against Amaravathi or a planned city being built in Amaravathi. I am not from Amaravathi, maadi Vizag. But I still want capital in Amaravati and I want it to be a planned city. The municipal elections that you are talking about, is it before or after he said he will move the capital? Meedi Amaravathi aa

40 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Just because it never happened in the past, doesn't mean it will never happen in the future. 

Ala pettu grass…cbn will build amaravathi and  we are will travel in hyperliop from amaravthi to bezawada bus station via underground water tunnel and walk in the air confitioned roads in the evening in the navanagaraalu over looking the massive kuchipudi shaped skyscrapers taller than burj khalifa and finnaly end our day in 85th floor condo overlooking the massive metropolis of amaravathi via the iconic idly stand assmebly building 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

I am just saying that non-Amaravathi people as you called us are not against Amaravathi or a planned city being built in Amaravathi. I am not from Amaravathi, maadi Vizag. But I still want capital in Amaravati and I want it to be a planned city. The municipal elections that you are talking about, is it before or after he said he will move the capital? Meedi Amaravathi aa

My parents are from andhra. I am born and bought up in hyd.

municipal elections happened in 2021….1 yr after announcing 3 capitals

18 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

#meetoo

5 hours ago, ARYA said:

appatlo amaravathi bonds, bricks amminattu mana rk beach sand, beemili beach water ammi 10gudama ba

correctly uncle already rajanna ammi 10gadu ga vanpic scam ani edo undi already