Money by learning new softwares

gattimelam

I thought I would make lot of money by learning new softwares. I planned to learn data science

finished python and when I applied for real jobs I couldn't answer real time questions

1 hour ago, gattimelam said:

I thought I would make lot of money by learning new softwares. I planned to learn data science

finished python and when I applied for real jobs I couldn't answer real time questions

I know where you are going wrong. Try solving the problems others post in stack overflow and you will automatically gain knowledge. And talk to other in forums about their architecture. Try participating in opensource projects.

5 minutes ago, harvey said:

I know where you are going wrong. Try solving the problems others post in stack overflow and you will automatically gain knowledge. And talk to other in forums about their architecture. Try participating in opensource projects.

ela solve cheyyalanna ? vaallu anni hard questions adugutaaru. elagaina Data science job kottalanna, I need to more money. Intlo cinema kashtaalu chaala unnai.

1 hour ago, gattimelam said:

enduku bay inta kata padutaru.. goda dooku..fd stmps meeda undu... ivvanni avarasama.. hrdwrk ppl will giv us

12 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

enduku bay inta kata padutaru.. goda dooku..fd stmps meeda undu... ivvanni avarasama.. hrdwrk ppl will giv us

goda dookala? goda dookite janalu pattukoni saavadobbutaaru

5 hours ago, gattimelam said:

+ Following 

5 hours ago, gattimelam said:

Yes bro same here .. Devops ani oka one year nundi kastapadutunna .. no interviews cracking . Okkadu real time cheppadu. And my trainers are working in real time but they won’t tell a teatime project . I don’t know why ? 
ready to pay . I want to showcase a teatime project that I am working on in the interview. 
If you find a trainer in Devops who teaches. Real-time project pls share here