Ee time lo townhome investment manchidena?

andhrabullet

8 minutes ago, andhrabullet said:

360ki 72 k down

282k loan 30 years 7.1% .. emi 1950

additinsl hoa and insurance: 400$

rent :2.5 k

is it worth it?

Yes worth it...new home repairs ekkuva raavu. You will build equity. 

8 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

buying for investment at this time with high interest rates is absolute stupidity.

costs: 7.1 APR + Tax + Maintenance = 10-12% of cost of home

growth: if the home is expected to appreciate by 8% at least then it may be worth as you will be adding equity.

there is a talk of interest rates going down this summer, waiting for 3 more months add more clarity

Ekkada anna thaggedi.. malli 7% ki vachesai rates 😔 

12 minutes ago, andhrabullet said:

360ki 72 k down

is it worth it?

Does emi include taxes ?

15 minutes ago, andhrabullet said:

360ki 72 k down

is it worth it?

Your expenses - 1950 + 400 = 2350.

Repairs, maintenance and cap ex ki 15% of rent pakkana pettu = 375.

Is property tax included in emi?

Final cash flow = 2500 - 2725 = -225

That being said new builds don't have much repairs so if you can handle maintenance by yourself you will break even. So think about with 72k cash will you be able to make any other passive income?

Rental property can build wealth by appreciation, tax deductions etc.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

buying for investment at this time with high interest rates is absolute stupidity.

costs: 7.1 APR + Tax + Maintenance = 10-12% of cost of home

growth: if the home is expected to appreciate by 8% at least then it may be worth as you will be adding equity.

there is a talk of interest rates going down this summer, waiting for 3 more months add more clarity

bokka..there is never a good time for investments..if you have the cash and break even or positive..just buy

loveda philosophy lu mast unnai...

• Haha 1

I rent couple of condos in FL, Newly built house ni rent ivvadam / iddam anna nee thought undi choosavu super asala, Within one year nee kompa facecut marchestharu, taravata nee istam, if you want to stay in that newly build house then that's ok! but never rent a new one to anyone! They break windows / tear sofas apart / they''ll drop ketchup and all kinds of Sh!t on the carpet. Their mindset is I'm paying 2500 I can do anything and the owner is there to fix it. if you buy a new house then atleast oka 3 yrs varaku em complaints raavu raakudadu. Also every state has its own law in evacuating the tenants Nee state law kooda choosuko, for example FL lo notice ichaka tenant khali cheyyakapothey you can't do anything except cops ki cheppina waste. so ila untai yavvaralu

I too had same thoughts but I bought 2006 built condos and rented them. Now I have few issues to handle! 

Think thrice before renting it! 

1 hour ago, andhrabullet said:

360k home 2.5k rent vasthundi.

Hoa: 200$

new construction 

any inputs?

koni padey bro.. nenu rent teskunta.. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

I rent couple of condos in FL, Newly built house ni rent ivvadam / iddam anna nee thought undi choosavu super asala, Within one year nee kompa facecut marchestharu, taravata nee istam, if you want to stay in that newly build house then that's ok! but never rent a new one to anyone! They break windows / tear sofas apart / they''ll drop ketchup and all kinds of Sh!t on the carpet. Their mindset is I'm paying 2500 I can do anything and the owner is there to fix it. if you buy a new house then atleast oka 3 yrs varaku em complaints raavu raakudadu. 

I too had same thoughts but I bought 2006 built condos and rented them. Now I have few issues to handle! 

Think thrice before renting it! 

This is a jealousy post.. proper screening chesi isthey ilanti problems raavu.. 

- why do tenants break the windows? dont you think its tenant liability for damages. 

- Why do tenants tear sofas apart ? Sofas typically owned by tenant itself, unless they are mad. 

- drop ketchup - there could be cases where food might be dropped off accidentally but its fine. 

- I can do anything owner can fix it - this is chillar attitude that renters in india has but ikkada proper leasing terms untae vayya.

Just now, Sonu_Patel said:

- why do tenants break the windows? dont you think its tenant liability for damages. 

- Why do tenants tear sofas apart ? Sofas typically owned by tenant itself, unless they are mad. 

- drop ketchup - there could be cases where food might be dropped off accidentally but its fine. 

- I can do anything owner can fix it - this is chillar attitude that renters in india has but ikkada proper leasing terms untae vayya.

jealous aa nena? @3$% ide thread malli 1 yr taravata lepi TS ni adugudam. I too wish he will be lucky enough if he get's nice tenants. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Also you're relating experience with Jealousy. End of discussion.

6 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

@tom bhayya