USCIS twitter account lost checkmark

JackSeal

10 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

non subscribers andariki blue tick teesesaaru...

only lebron james, stephen king laki...elon musk sontha money tho...subscription tesukunnadu...

very very generous person...

Manasunna maaraju musk mavayya

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

4taYVD8.jpg

Ippuuddu Netflix,Prime,Hbo ila oka account lo multiple users laga ….Tick ni share cheskune option unda ani adugutunna @vamprie Anna !!

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

non subscribers andariki blue tick teesesaaru...

only lebron james, stephen king laki...elon musk sontha money tho...subscription tesukunnadu...

very very generous person...

USCIS is a govt. entity - shouldn't they get blue tick? 

I already see many imposter accounts with blue symbol .... and if you report them as imposting other accounts, it seems twitter doesn't have man power to do any thing or they don't care if imposted account doesn't have regular account. Basically twitter is saying if you don't want imposter, pay up. 

This is wrong and bad in so many ways. 

Even the people who paid - because of ability to edit and other features and now being shamed. It has become a taboo for many people. I see they are publicly saying they are not going to pay. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

USCIS is a govt. entity - shouldn't they get blue tick? 

I already see many imposter accounts with blue symbol .... and if you report them as imposting other accounts, it seems twitter doesn't have man power to do any thing or they don't care if imposted account doesn't have regular account. Basically twitter is saying if you don't want imposter, pay up. 

This is wrong and bad in so many ways. 

Even the people who paid - because of ability to edit and other features and now being shamed. It has become a taboo for many people. I see they are publicly saying they are not going to pay. 

i am expecting…there will be another incident like this soon…

1-29.jpg

FhPnI9DWYAYsIw_.png

5 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

Green Tick lekapotene meeku G lo pain ostundi...maaku Green Card ivvakunda sataistunaru.... Baaga indi Thank you ra Elon ga.

@csrcsr anna working with Elon mask for solving the issue

3 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

papam uscis vadi daggara dabbulu levu.....but they still care about impersonation

dabbulu vunna..enduku teesukovali subscription...?  isnt it govt entity..? not only for USCIS...its for any entity...

is there any social media doing this identity business..?

anyway....USCIS ki vaadi website vundi...going forward...edina updates akkada choosukovadam better...

anyway..twitter slowly going to shed...so people are engaging more on other social media platforms...