USCIS twitter account lost checkmark

JackSeal

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

dabbulu vunna..enduku teesukovali subscription...?  isnt it govt entity..? not only for USCIS...its for any entity...

is there any social media doing this identity business..?

anyway....USCIS ki vaadi website vundi...going forward...edina updates akkada choosukovadam better...

anyway..twitter slowly going to shed...so people are engaging more on other social media platforms...

when they are using the platform to reach out to people, they can pay for the service. as simple as that.

i am not sure why they are not registered as govt entity. but still they can afford to pay considering how much they use it to convey things to people.

ofcourse no one is forcing them to . they can still be unpaid and do business as usual.

entities and celebrities want to interact with people and sell their merchandise or products but do not want to pay to use the service. CITI_c$y

1 minute ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

when they are using the platform to reach out to people, they can pay for the service. as simple as that.

i am not sure why they are not registered as govt entity. but still they can afford to pay considering how much they use it to convey things to people.

ofcourse no one is forcing them to . they can still be unpaid and do business as usual.

entities and celebrities want to interact with people and sell their merchandise or products but do not want to pay to use the service. CITI_c$y

first of all thats not service…its basic thing for any social platform…

musk gaaniki dabbulu takkuvayyi daanni service chesadu…

do you think celebrities will pay for blue tick life long ..lol…max 1 year…they will divert people to another platform…so remaining entities also…

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

first of all thats not service…its basic thing for any social platform…

musk gaaniki dabbulu takkuvayyi daanni service chesadu…

do you think celebrities will pay for blue tick life long ..lol…max 1 year…they will divert people to another platform…so remaining entities also…

if you are using some platform to further your own cause , you atleast should have the decency to pay for it to survive.

wikipedia would have closed if people did not donate but keep using it for information.

some will see the benefit and will pay . some dont need it at all. some people will use it but rather not pay. different mindsets ante.

twitter was in losses even before musk acquired it. nee logic prakaram trying to make a failing business successful , they should keep giving you freebies and not charge you anything.....what hypocrisy

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

USCIS is a govt. entity - shouldn't they get blue tick? 

I already see many imposter accounts with blue symbol .... and if you report them as imposting other accounts, it seems twitter doesn't have man power to do any thing or they don't care if imposted account doesn't have regular account. Basically twitter is saying if you don't want imposter, pay up. 

This is wrong and bad in so many ways. 

Even the people who paid - because of ability to edit and other features and now being shamed. It has become a taboo for many people. I see they are publicly saying they are not going to pay. 

Looks like blue tick and verifying govt entities are two different services. Blue tick teesukunna what is guarantee that imposters will not be there? Entities ki ayithe 1000 dollars per month anta

I have been using Twitter since around 2009 2010. Initially used it to get local updates about weather events. Found it very useful. Local events ki ayithe news kante Twitter nunche ekkuva info vachedhi.

Ippudu choodali ani kooda anipinchatam ledhu. Pichi ads pichi recommendations, naa interests ki align kaani chetha tweets timeline lo. Okosari tweets load kooda kaavu. Inka better social media platforms unte cheppandi that are better. 

19 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

I have been using Twitter since around 2009 2010. Initially used it to get local updates about weather events. Found it very useful. Local events ki ayithe news kante Twitter nunche ekkuva info vachedhi.

Ippudu choodali ani kooda anipinchatam ledhu. Pichi ads pichi recommendations, naa interests ki align kaani chetha tweets timeline lo. Okosari tweets load kooda kaavu. Inka better social media platforms unte cheppandi that are better. 

have to follow the right accounts i guess. random ga chusthe burra padaipothundi.

reddit is good alternative for info but its heavily dominated by what people think is right ideology. they will shove their thinking on you and down vote anything critical.

58 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

if you are using some platform to further your own cause , you atleast should have the decency to pay for it to survive.

wikipedia would have closed if people did not donate but keep using it for information.

i did..i dontated to wikipedia..i dont have to listen from you about the ethics...

58 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

some will see the benefit and will pay . some dont need it at all. some people will use it but rather not pay. different mindsets ante.

twitter was in losses even before musk acquired it. nee logic prakaram trying to make a failing business successful , they should keep giving you freebies and not charge you anything.....what hypocrisy

do you think twitter or any social media is doing charity by providing their service is free...?

you and your data is the product..?

who are going to see those ads..its you again?

do you know how your data is going to be used..?

after all they are using our data..still they are asking us to pay for subscription...so sheep may say meeyyy...but not me...

dont use the hypocrisy...etc next time....specially i dont want hear that from a FAN BOY...teaching me about hypocrisy...

oka CEO... twitter lo koorchuni migata fabnboys tho..vaadi sonta employees ni bully chesinpappudu emindi nee ethics..? arent you some employee for some company..? are they not software engineers like you..? 

now tell me who is hypocrite..?

10 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i did..i dontated to wikipedia..i dont have to listen from you about the ethics...

do you think twitter or any social media is doing charity by providing their service is free...?

you and your data is the product..?

who are going to see those ads..its you again?

do you know how your data is going to be used..?

after all they are using our data..still they are asking us to pay for subscription...so sheep may say meeyyy...but not me...

dont use the hypocrisy...etc next time....specially i dont want hear that from a FAN BOY...teaching me about hypocrisy...

oka CEO... twitter lo koorchuni migata fabnboys tho..vaadi sonta employees ni bully chesinpappudu emindi nee ethics..? arent you some employee for some company..? are they not software engineers like you..? 

now tell me who is hypocrite..?

lol. calling me fanboy when you hate tesla and twitter and spacex because they are owned by musk. what should i call you?  people get pissed when their hypocrisy is shown in public. calm down and keep searching for stuff to hate  . what a loser.

1 hour ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

youtube premium 

chatgpt

office 360

light room

lightworks

linkedin premium 

keeper

expresa vpn

…etc baane dabbulu katti vaadukuntam…”decency” tho…

ippudu mask ki dabbulu kaavalani…fan boys vachhi maa decency ni question cheste nadavadu…

aa blue tick katte dabbulu edina charity ki ista kaani…malfunctioned  egomanic ceo ki kaadhu…

1 minute ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

lol. calling me fanboy when you hate tesla and twitter and spacex because they are owned by musk. what should i call you?  people get pissed when their hypocrisy is shown in public. calm down and keep searching for stuff to hate  . what a loser.

raasina points anni vadilesi …single line lo comment pettinappude artham aindi who is the looser ani…

3 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

go find “space humanity”…

i dont want to call you looser…becuase loosers have some common sense atleast …