USCIS twitter account lost checkmark

JackSeal

17 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i did..i dontated to wikipedia..i dont have to listen from you about the ethics...

do you think twitter or any social media is doing charity by providing their service is free...?

you and your data is the product..?

who are going to see those ads..its you again?

do you know how your data is going to be used..?

after all they are using our data..still they are asking us to pay for subscription...so sheep may say meeyyy...but not me...

dont use the hypocrisy...etc next time....specially i dont want hear that from a FAN BOY...teaching me about hypocrisy...

oka CEO... twitter lo koorchuni migata fabnboys tho..vaadi sonta employees ni bully chesinpappudu emindi nee ethics..? arent you some employee for some company..? are they not software engineers like you..? 

now tell me who is hypocrite..?

twitter subscription gives you less ads and gives you boosting of tweets. thats a premium service against free model based on ads. who are you to tell how comapnies should make money.

as i said hypocrites dont think it though. they need freebies and use services but when it comes to contributing back...they act like crybabies

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

go find “space humanity”…

i dont want to call you looser…becuase loosers have some common sense atleast …

yes. dont call me loser or anything. need not be judged by brainwashed sheep like you

15 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

yes. dont call me loser or anything. need not be judged by brainwashed sheep like you

then why you are everywhere...defending musk...like a bodyguard...

lol...what a dumb...

meme cult antaraa babu...

aa cult lo vunna brain washed gallu neethulu cheptunnaru...decency or pay money..etc

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

then why you are everywhere...defending musk...like a bodyguard...

lol...what a dumb...

meme cult antaraa babu...

aa cult lo vunna brain washed gallu neethulu cheptunnaru...decency or pay money..etc

i only defend and reply when someone starts a discussion on a topic.

you on the other hand post new threads just because you hate. lot of difference.

i can easily see your hate based on the posts on Tesla Spacex Twitter etc. you get triggered when i defend. not sure how you are so blind that you cannot realize it.

also i hate wasting my time on a friday evening with you. you will not understand or change. its like feeding a brainwashed person more things to hate.

14 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

i only defend and reply when someone starts a discussion on a topic.

you on the other hand post new threads just because you hate. lot of difference.

i can easily see your hate based on the posts on Tesla Spacex Twitter etc. you get triggered when i defend. not sure how you are so blind that you cannot realize it.

also i hate wasting my time on a friday evening with you. you will not understand or change. its like feeding a brainwashed person more things to hate.

yes..i hate him...atleast i dont defend and got triggered when someone called fanboy...

since he bully the employees..i started to hate more...so what..? if i am posting more thread ...so what? whats your pain and i talk about his business..as i talk about lot of companies here..like NVDA, CRM, Banks..etc..and i talk about other CEO like sundar, mark, satya..etc as well...i talked negative on them also...

but i dont see fan boy protection when i am talking about those topics or those ceos..

but if it is musk or tesla...there is gang enters..to depfend him like he is the only talented person living on earth...

example..your comment yesterday...about space humanity and attributing that to musk (which is imaginary)...have you ever concerned about earth humanity..?

you may ask about me same question..yes..i do concern...i used to donate them as well...i used get these receipts recurrently..

"Thank you for joining USA for UNHCR’s Refugee Response Team monthly giving program. For your records, please find your receipt in an attached PDF. 

You join thousands of donors from around the world who support the lifesaving work of the UN Refugee Agency. Your monthly gift not only provides emergency supplies, but it also gives long-term support to refugees as they work to rebuild their lives. "