Passport renewal - address change question

vatchesa

Indian passport renewal cheyali US lo, India lo address change ayindi recent ga,  so proofs submit cheyali and parents US lo unnaru

documents proof em submit cheyochu, India lo annitiki old address undi, parents ikada undatam valla change cheyalemu, any ideas?

I renewed mine recently. I was in a similar situation. Chose US address as printable address on my passport. Emergency address lo mee parents home address,Verification address lo mee sibling or relative address ivvu. Constable called the person @ verification address , completed in 2 days/ 500 rs chai paisa. Send your aadhar, old passport and degree soft copies to your realtive's whatsapp.  If your verification address is in Hyderabad limits you can track the verification status online too. 

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Can you give the website link?

You will receive an e-mail from VFS global or passport India to the email you provided.

It contains passport file number starting with US****.  Link would be there in the same e-mail. 

Website name was something like Verifast-view applicant dispatch . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, plata_o_plomo said:

what to do if we dont have anyone in india?

I saw same question on am22tech or somewhere . He called the respective police station and spoke to the verification officer allotted to his case. He was asked all his documents to be sent on whatsapp and a video call. It is up to the discretion of the constable. Varies vastly case to case . 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vatchesa said:

Indian passport renewal cheyali US lo, India lo address change ayindi recent ga,  so proofs submit cheyali and parents US lo unnaru

documents proof em submit cheyochu, India lo annitiki old address undi, parents ikada undatam valla change cheyalemu, any ideas?

go for US Address.

India lo address change ayindante ado headache.

• Like 1