Best VPN to Work from india using US IP address

raccharambola

Please Suggest, Two weeks support cheyyamantunnaru but already planned to leave for holidays. Please suggest good VPN's that i can use to connect VDA client machine

4 hours ago, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

It’s not safe to use VPN for work. Better be fair and straight. 

Sadist gadu boss manager, 2 weeks ki pommantunnadu. Kudardau loss of pay aina okay ante..le le deliverable evadu istadu antunde

Boss, there is some concept called site to site VPN, I think you should explore that. You will keep a laptop in US this laptop acts as your router, you will connect to this laptop from India. So the internet(ISP) you connected to your VPN will be from US. I never tried but planning this option if I have to do remote from India.

These days the VPNs like Nord etc., use a fixed set of IPs, software's like Crowdstrike can block or flag them easily is what I heard. Just my two cents

4 hours ago, raccharambola said:

Sadist gadu boss manager, 2 weeks ki pommantunnadu. Kudardau loss of pay aina okay ante..le le deliverable evadu istadu antunde

Ya I understand but it’s risky and if they know about it, they can fire based on that. Bad terms lo unde kante ask permission to work and tell that you can’t change travel plans 

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...
On 4/22/2023 at 7:47 AM, raccharambola said:

Neeku sketch esaaru samara...

• 9 months later...

I ended up using a VPN for secure access, and it worked pretty well. One thing I learned is that sometimes using a VPN alone can slow things down, especially if you're connecting to a VDA client machine.

5 hours ago, Kielmitau said:

I ended up using a VPN for secure access, and it worked pretty well. One thing I learned is that sometimes using a VPN alone can slow things down, especially if you're connecting to a VDA client machine.

did you work for federal project bro