1099 meeda work chesina vallu randi

TechSri

5 hours ago, TechSri said:

1099 lo $5 ekkuva ista annadu. But it will be same with Taxes. Do we need to pay social security and medicare taxes every quarter instead of end of the year while filing taxes? Can’t we pay while filing taxes. 
do we need to pay federal taxes on 1099. 

Assuming you're self employed or a small business owner, You need to pay quarterly estimated taxes.

The IRS uses a couple of rules to determine if you need to make quarterly estimated tax payments:

• You expect to owe more than $1,000 after subtracting withholding and tax credits when filing your return, or
  • You expect your withholding and tax credits to be less than:
    • 90% of your estimated tax liability for the current tax year
    • 100% of the previous year's tax liability, assuming it covers all 12 months of the calendar year.

16 hours ago, rushmore said:

Assuming you're self employed or a small business owner, You need to pay quarterly estimated taxes.

The IRS uses a couple of rules to determine if you need to make quarterly estimated tax payments:

• You expect to owe more than $1,000 after subtracting withholding and tax credits when filing your return, or
    • 100% of the previous year's tax liability, assuming it covers all 12 months of the calendar year.

In layman’s terms bhaiah. Every quarter manam social security pay chesala. How to pay that in online. Can’t they deduct from 1099 pay

18 hours ago, rushmore said:

What happens if not paid quarterly? 

2 hours ago, TechSri said:

In layman’s terms bhaiah. Every quarter manam social security pay chesala. How to pay that in online. Can’t they deduct from 1099 pay

IRS Online lo company details to monthly pay cheyyali as a deposit 

21 hours ago, Hitman said:

Tax filing time appudu cheyalema. One guy said we can pay self employed taxes and fed taxes of 1099 at tax return time

• Upvote 1

• TechSri changed the title to 1099 meeda work chesina vallu randi
21 hours ago, Hitman said:

@Hitman uncle .. given an option c2c best or 1099 best, own corp unte ? Any idea ? 1099 ki aithe tax ekuva pay cheyali ani annaru .. so not sure wat that extra tax is for 

44 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

@Hitman uncle .. given an option c2c best or 1099 best, own corp unte ? Any idea ? 1099 ki aithe tax ekuva pay cheyali ani annaru .. so not sure wat that extra tax is for 

Own corp unte c2c chesuko bro. 

nenu adigindi individual without any own corp. 

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

Do you have own corp? If yes go for C2C. If No get one. 
with C2C you will have many benefits writing off expenses 

1 hour ago, TechSri said:

Tax filing time appudu cheyalema. One guy said we can pay self employed taxes and fed taxes of 1099 at tax return time

I don’t know about it. In my case I’m instructed to deposit monthly based on my variable income.

I think once in India trip I forgot to deposit timely, also that month income is little higher side. End of the year I received 250 penalty approx for late payment.