Most of the IT jobs will become obsolete soon, better switch to other careers

bavagaru

14 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

better switch careers unless you want to slog like an ass..esp AI and ML. I have been in this field for like 4 years odd. Though I actively working on building , training ,deploying pretty complex DL models I feel like a novice seeing other people in the team/company and the speed at which they do. esp the ones who started their career with ML

its a freaking hard subject to crack and sky is the limit 

we train models and few models are very expensive even for a fewer number of epochs..and choosing the right hyperparameters. optimizers , loss functions is they key..each training cycle running on multiple GPU's(100+) for hours together will cost like 7-10 grand each time

naa cheyyi shake ayipoddi when ever I start the training job ... 

I sacrifice a lot of personal time and weekends..of course dandiga paisal vastai but there is a sad part

MAYBE ur some private engg college student..maybe U r pushing urself 2 hard when U dont have the brains for those kind of high end programing jobs..accept the reality..For every one

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AllamTea23 said:

MAYBE ur some private engg college student..maybe U r pushing urself 2 hard when U dont have the brains for those kind of high end programing jobs..accept the reality..For every one

nenento naaku telusu le kaani...A ship is safe at the harbour but thats not what its build for..Hope you get it. I said tough not impossible