Oka 5 lakhs money kavali india lo..

Pandubabu

1 hour ago, Pandubabu said:

Ento anna ..if you think,  sometimes life is useless anipisthadhi.. family ki money ivvadam kooda problem aithe ..

See from pellam perspective, once you are married she and kids are only family . Rest of the folks is extended family . 
so case closed . Next ! 

2 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

US lo dabbu undhi. Brother ki pampali. Not expecting it back as I earn decent money here . Don't want my wife to think my brother is dependent on me ..

Inthaku mundhu relatives hand icharu money issue lo.. Pellam tho full godava .. don't want to touch that area again ..

Ela pampali pellam ki thelekunda.. ours is joint account..

anduke never let your payroll account be shared with wife

joint account is always another account.

first get off that joint account if your payroll is feeding into it, one fight will get you to might

savings joint account loki vestani, this is the new style ani set chesey once and for all 

second, friend deggara teesuko and send, tell him you pay off in 6 months, ee time lo nee own account lo pade dantlo save chesuko

magadiki income brain lantidi, adi vaani control unte ne brain panichestadi, else too much justify cheyali, we live in a world where no one justfies their need but expect others to justify

earlier when sending for parents once pellam munja entered and did fingering...

chusa chusa oka 3 hours khooni chesa maatalato...

nuvventa nee batuku enta nee mokhaniki nenu answer iyyala..

naa job salary endi..needi endi...

edisindi one day anta..next day set ayipoindi

old people oorke anale male should always dominate and give kukka biscuits

mostly guys are like papam adavallu kooda manushule kada ani leniance istaru..one day they show colors

59 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

See from pellam perspective, once you are married she and kids are only family . Rest of the folks is extended family . 
so case closed . Next ! 

Thelusu anna .. I totally agree.. does not mean you leave your parents when they need you ..

35 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

Thelusu anna .. I totally agree.. does not mean you leave your parents when they need you ..

putting typical wife hat : my dear hubby mee family ninnu vadukutundi. nenu mana manchi kosam mimmalni aputunte ila family ki yedo separate chesinattu blame chesthunnaru.

Crying starts … 

3 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

US lo dabbu undhi. Brother ki pampali. Not expecting it back as I earn decent money here . Don't want my wife to think my brother is dependent on me ..

Inthaku mundhu relatives hand icharu money issue lo.. Pellam tho full godava .. don't want to touch that area again ..

biggest mistake is joint account. don't pump all your money in to joint account. ladies will trust their mother and fatehr first then husband. no matter which girl, this is their mantra. 

now you take debt (or personal loan) from someone and ask them to send money to your brother. then take money from your joint account by telling your wife that you lost money in stocks by playing shorts.

If you really want to send, work it out with your wife. Once you start doing things on the side it always bites you. 

14 minutes ago, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

If you really want to send, work it out with your wife. Once you start doing things on the side it always bites you. 

Agree anna..but oka 2 weeks godavake podhi..

5 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

Do hawala 

28 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

Agree anna..but oka 2 weeks godavake podhi..

buy a 4k MacBook pro and 2k iPhone and 2k iPad- say this year I am going to help the best student in my alumni and reward them with this; send all 3 via friends to brother and ask him to collect cash from friends who would gladly pay 80% for unopened items

6 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

Nenaithe na cheddi dosthan gadiki pampistha aadu eedane untadu.. we do regular transactions so lekka pathram antu undadhu.. so vadini pampu ra ani cheppi aadiki pampistha 

6 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

bhayya i’m also in same situation recently asked my friend to transfer to india and then asked him to transfer the amount to his robinhood account from my checking account that way in ur transactions it will show robinhood and u can say u did some trading and lost it.

3 hours ago, yemdoing said:

putting typical wife hat : my dear hubby mee family ninnu vadukutundi. nenu mana manchi kosam mimmalni aputunte ila family ki yedo separate chesinattu blame chesthunnaru.

Crying starts … 

nee experience cheppu baa..