another 500k gofund death money

Pravara1

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Special needs kid undi single parent aithe chala kastam vaa… and she doesn’t have a job either.. 

not defending this gofund.. but hard for her to parent two kids, especially the young one.. 😟

They are citizens and staying in million $ home

36 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Special needs kid undi single parent aithe chala kastam vaa… and she doesn’t have a job either.. 

not defending this gofund.. but hard for her to parent two kids, especially the young one.. 😟

She runs 3-4 locations dance studios in Tampa Bay Area  , look up srushti dance studios Tampa 

12 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

She runs 3-4 locations dance studios in Tampa Bay Area  , look up srushti dance studios Tampa 

41 minutes ago, andhrabullet said:

They are citizens and staying in million $ home

Again, I am not defending the gofund here.. 

All I am saying is that it is difficult to be a single parent for a special needs kid

29 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Again, I am not defending the gofund here.. 

All I am saying is that it is difficult to be a single parent for a special needs kid

no one is bashing no one here.. it’s just discussion thread to know about ppl that’s all 

Dad poyi kids unte chala kastam va…single parent has one of the toughest lives…doesn’t matter if they have million dollar house..most of it will be in loan and kids college tuition is additional burden on top of the loan…by sharing a 100$, it doesn’t effect ur life but collectively change theirs.always donate for single parents.

• Upvote 2