another 500k gofund death money

Pravara1

19 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Special needs kid undi single parent aithe chala kastam vaa… and she doesn’t have a job either.. 

not defending this gofund.. but hard for her to parent two kids, especially the young one.. 😟

I hope her siblings or his siblings might  have already contributed to her family like others doing in this fund .

Guys, 

please read the 1st para carefully. Cause of death is not mentioned as heart attack.  It was suicide. Left the home on Monday and found deadbolt in the car. I dont think root cause will be disclosed to public

• 1 month later...
On 4/29/2023 at 7:46 PM, Nijaalu said:

Guys, 

please read the 1st para carefully. Cause of death is not mentioned as heart attack.  It was suicide. Left the home on Monday and found deadbolt in the car. I dont think root cause will be disclosed to public

Bro you need to stfu and dont try to be a sherlock holmes. He went to groceries, loaded them in car and was about to leave the parking, thats when he had an attack. He left the phone at home and was untraceable until next day evening, he stayed in the parking loT the entire night and police found him the next day.

do not ducking speculate if you dont know the real story