how do u feel abut your friend or relative marrying a desi divorced aunty

Realityy

pelli related vi .. and after marriage mogudu pellam issues lo ki thala kadhu kadha inkedhi kuda dhoorchakuudadhu .. vaalla chaavu edho vaallu chastaaru .. entha close friend aina sare .. 

5 hours ago, Realityy said:

do you respect him or invite him for parties 

Nothing wrong, I respect them totally.. if vomericans r doing it nothing wrong with desis. U need to get your mind set straight 

• Upvote 2

tappem undi divorcee ni chesukunte? divorce anedi oka official stamp anthey. live inrelations maintain chesi enni break ups ayina parledu kaani divorce stamp unte noppa? 

everyone deserves second chance. asalu invite chese mundu enduku avanni chudali? live-in relations lo unte ade chusthunnara? 

On 4/30/2023 at 4:14 PM, Poonam said:

tappem undi divorcee ni chesukunte? divorce anedi oka official stamp anthey. live inrelations maintain chesi enni break ups ayina parledu kaani divorce stamp unte noppa? 

everyone deserves second chance. asalu invite chese mundu enduku avanni chudali? live-in relations lo unte ade chusthunnara? 

it depends but.  do you marry a divorced than? 

4 minutes ago, psycho_jagga said:

I love @csrcsr anna for his dedication to AFDB than his pamily 

I love @csrcsr he loves AFDB more than his family. I don't know when he spent time with his wife and he is dedicated resource of AFDB

Thanks  @csrcsr anna we love you and we care for you

7 minutes ago, Realityy said:

I love @csrcsr he loves AFDB more than his family. I don't know when he spent time with his wife and he is dedicated resource of AFDB

Thanks  @csrcsr anna we love you and we care for you

Anna @csrcsr zindabad zindabad amrrahe