How to tell vendor after on boarding that cannot join?

DJBravo

Bhayyas got a fully remote job and long term… but recently on boarded another job with white vendor fora hybrid role..

I haven’t told them anything yet… how to tell them that I cannot join the project.. they’re expecting me to start next week… emana prob evatada? And etla chepali? Manchi story chepandi plss ma employer gadu ala cheyalem sue chestharu antunadu.. 

vadiki teliyandi enti ante I got remote job FT offer.. pls help 

1 minute ago, DJBravo said:

Bhayyas got a fully remote job and long term… but recently on boarded another job with white vendor fora hybrid role..

I haven’t told them anything yet… how to tell them that I cannot join the project.. they’re expecting me to start next week… emana prob evatada? And etla chepali? Manchi story chepandi plss ma employer gadu ala cheyalem sue chestharu antunadu.. 

Ltt

1 minute ago, DJBravo said:

I haven’t told them anything yet… how to tell them that I cannot join the project.. they’re expecting me to start next week… emana prob evatada?

Do both jobs and leave one later

12 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

No problem but tell them early bro so that they can plan things ahead unless you signed sine contract for h1b fee if applicable

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DJBravo said:

hybrid role and remote job lo you have only one option to select. I don't know your visa status two remote roles on GC manageable and as long as you are on H1B it is not possible . 

you can tell the vendor not interested before filing the H1b transfer no issues 

Aath care… love da vendors gaallu interview aipoi select ainaka kida ratee cut chestaaru… last minute lo position hold antaaru… dont give a phuck…. Just say cant join due to some visa issues… or you could even say that you got a better offer

• Upvote 2