you should not code by yourself...you should create jira..and delgate to some one else...

dasari4kntr

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

1 rupee work ni...1 paisa gaa divide chesi...5 interns ki delegate chesi...valla deggar chillar erukovadam...

deeniko process....called agile/scrum...etc...

getting tired of this...

i would do myself in one hour...but after delegation..i have to train them in a day..getting status takes another day...finally done takes third day...

Excited Season 9 GIF by The Office

Ikada business model bro. Stimulus money ekada start ayi ekada end ayindo trace chudu.

3 minutes ago, Gulebakavali said:

Ikada business model bro. Stimulus money ekada start ayi ekada end ayindo trace chudu.

constantly hearing from my management…dont do by yourself…delegate to the team…

this week i heard five time in five days…still work not finished…

i have to login on sunday… 

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

constantly hearing from my management…dont do by yourself…delegate to the team…

this week i heard five time in five days…still work not finished…

i have to login on sunday… 

May be they are also trying to phase you out slowly. 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

1 rupee work ni...1 paisa gaa divide chesi...5 interns ki delegate chesi...valla deggar chillar erukovadam...

getting tired of this...

i would do myself in one hour...but after delegation..i have to train them in a day..getting status takes another day...finally done takes third day...

Samara data science college grad ki emana position unda mee company lo? Very talented i can assure u that

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Samara data science college grad ki emana position unda mee company lo? Very talented i can assure u that

i will check and let you know...bro...

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Ledu i have seen positions requirement is to not code but delegate. Kastame aa positions.

naa position ala start avvaledhu bro...

but ending or going to end like that....thats my frustration...

here the concern is...

not complaining on other people technical skills...(some are talented..but lazy..)

concern is...i had to deal with other people attitudes apart from...finishing that task my self...which i am responsible for....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

getting tired of this...

I think they are looking at you as a lead dev or tech lead.. or may be looking to promote you to a manager.. you should lead them rather than do it all by yourself.. delegate and handhold them… make them responsible for the deliverables… initial ga difficult ayina, they will slowly learn.. 

if you want to stay as an IC, let your manager know and that you don’t want to mentor them.. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

here the concern is...

not complaining on other people technical skills...(some are talented..but lazy..)

concern is...i had to deal with other people attitudes apart from...finishing that task my self...which i am responsible for....

Nothing wrong with the thinking of the company, this is ho every company management thinks, they need back up they need people/resources to drive their business for ever, and they see the best possible ways to achieve that. These below are a few points that your company might be thinking.

1. back up they need if you're gone or laid off

2. hinting you to take the lead, and drive the agile/scrum  

In this process dealing with other people attitude is a part of your job, nothing to complain if you think positive.