you should not code by yourself...you should create jira..and delgate to some one else...

dasari4kntr

9 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

1 rupee work ni...1 paisa gaa divide chesi...5 interns ki delegate chesi...valla deggar chillar erukovadam...

deeniko process....called agile/scrum...etc...

getting tired of this...

i would do myself in one hour...but after delegation..i have to train them in a day..getting status takes another day...finally done takes third day...

Excited Season 9 GIF by The Office

thats how we are surviving..  dont you thk that every knows it. and these many positiins

8 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

here the concern is...

not complaining on other people technical skills...(some are talented..but lazy..)

concern is...i had to deal with other people attitudes apart from...finishing that task my self...which i am responsible for....

technol9gy leadership prog.  which i am lookg to do.. not sure if it comes to leadg people too

1 rupee work ni...1 paisa gaa divide chesi...5 interns ki delegate chesi...valla deggar chillar erukovadam...

getting tired of this...

i would do myself in one hour...but after delegation..i have to train them in a day..getting status takes another day...finally done takes third day...

Good no you work 4-5 hours in 3 days and enjoy rest 

• Haha 1

getting tired of this...

My blunt response to your concern, many people in this db exactly looking for a job like this , most of the desi(specially Telugu) people here are not really coders or technical people 

11 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

getting tired of this...

Nobody is special in IT and everyone can be replaced. you are not only getting paid for your coding, you are getting paid for your training knowledge transfer and team building too

11 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

getting tired of this...

looks like the task given to you is not coding or get the code done in time  . It’s about training the interns and find a future employee for that company . Idi neeku upper management cheppaledu anthey. 

and also to test your leadership skills . 

From upper management perspective, you failed in both tasks . 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

looks like the task given to you is not coding or get the code done in time  . It’s about training the interns and find a future employee for that company . Idi neeku upper management cheppaledu anthey. 

and also to test your leadership skills . 

From upper management perspective, you failed in both tasks . 

Anthe anna, IT is not just about coding, it’s about training future employees so that you can be sacked one day and new employee will get your position. It’s a niranthara prakriya @3$%

2 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

Anthe anna, IT is not just about coding, it’s about training future employees so that you can be sacked one day and new employee will get your position. It’s a niranthara prakriya @3$%

If you want to climb up the ladder then you should have the ability to train people . Jeevitham antha adey role lo undali ante C2C jaab or boutique consultancy (not desi) is better . 

From company’s perspective “ we can get this coding stuff done by a junior developer for $100k salary “ , “ why pay $200 or $250k to a 15 year exp guy ? “ 

junior developer will do 60hours without complaining, senior guy will do 30 hours with lot of complaining. “ kids dr appointment, kids kumon class “ work life balance, 

don’t hate me I am saying this from company’s capitalist view . 

my employer started doing this from last 3 years and they have shown tremendous success with junior developers . I have to move out pretty soon since I can’t move up the ladder nor I can keep up with their energy and talent . 

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

If you want to climb up the ladder then you should have the ability to train people . Jeevitham antha adey role lo undali ante C2C jaab or boutique consultancy (not desi) is better . 

From company’s perspective “ we can get this coding stuff done by a junior developer for $100k salary “ , “ why pay $200 or $250k to a 15 year exp guy ? “ 

junior developer will do 60hours without complaining, senior guy will do 30 hours with lot of complaining. “ kids dr appointment, kids kumon class “ work life balance, 

my employer started doing this from last 3 years and they have shown tremendous success with junior developers . I have to move out pretty soon since I can’t move up the ladder nor I can keep up with their energy and talent

Same Froblem here also baa…can’t even move out with eesa and GC issues . 

22 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Same Froblem here also baa…can’t even move out with eesa and GC issues . 

Eesa and GC issue same . Ila cheppe interns 1hr task 4 days chesaru 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, yemdoing said:

my employer started doing this from last 3 years and they have shown tremendous success with junior developers . I have to move out pretty soon since I can’t move up the ladder nor I can keep up with their energy and talent . 

this climb up, delegation, team building..etc keywords are management fancies…it doesnt help you in long run…

lot of managers find difficult to move job after they are too much deep in management bs…

all i believe is always hands on….you have technical degree not mba…

34 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

this climb up, delegation, team building..etc keywords are management fancies…it doesnt help you in long run…

lot of managers find difficult to move job after they are too much deep in management bs…

all i believe is always hands on….you have technical degree not mba…

Some focus on technology and grow in architecture path . It all depends what you want to do . 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

here the concern is...

not complaining on other people technical skills...(some are talented..but lazy..)

concern is...i had to deal with other people attitudes apart from...finishing that task my self...which i am responsible for....

Had to deal with them thata…we have crossed the stage of working independently now we have to groom and lead the team..

3 hours ago, yemdoing said:

Eesa and GC issue same . Ila cheppe interns 1hr task 4 days chesaru 

Sorry baa..valla thoni pani sesi sesi naaku bhi alavatu ayipoyindhi 

7 hours ago, ramudu said:

My blunt response to your concern, many people in this db exactly looking for a job like this , most of the desi(specially Telugu) people here are not really coders or technical people 

enti-bro-antha-maata-annav.gif
I agree that, standards follow avvaru and half knowledge gallu