Recent ga air india lo travel chesara

LadiesTailor

International routes from us to ind… summer lo trip vundi and this is my first time flying in air india.. emanna imfrove ayyunda in flight service after tata took over ??? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

International routes from us to ind… summer lo trip vundi and this is my first time flying in air india.. emanna imfrove ayyunda in flight service after tata took over ??? 

Air india international flights were always decent , the main problem was with air india domestic crew especially the air india express staff.all of them are in communist unions , don't work and don't help passengers 

I don't think air india will improve unless they get rid of all of the communist affiliates labour , worst kind of parasites they destroy everything from within 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jatka Bandi said:

I recently did mama. Emanna improve ayyinda ante. To be frank, manalni manam kinda paruchukovadame kaani, I never felt their onboard service sucks. Emanna delays vuntene vaalla service sucks. I did not have that situation arise. Onboard service was good. Food biryani pettaru. I liked it as well. Moodu adigi tinna. Emi reckless ga behave cheyaledu. Kids ki manchi food options kooda vunnayi.

Thanks mama.. 

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

Pros :

Bigger seat pitch, very good food options, kaasta relatable service untundi. 

Cons:

Seat, inflight entertainment, Seat covers chirigi undatam, arm rest non functioning, delay or cancel aithe ground staff help - ivanni very very bad. 

The fellow travelers behave erratically and the bathrooms are abused to that the staff give up after a point. 

My stance:

Maree tappaka pothe tappa nenu AI ekkanu. Okka saari ekkalsi vachindi - chachinattu book chesa. 

Oka $200 ekkuva unna kooda - I take non-AI options. That is personal. 

Kaadu - this is convenient, cheap etc. anukunte : 

Book a seat far from bathrooms and galley. There is way too much traffic there. 

Have 3x more patience at every point of time. 

Take your own booze (if you are a drinker) - cabin limits edo 375ml ani untundi. Check that please. Let the flight attendant know that you will be using that after the flight takes off. 

Take your ipad/laptop etc with movies loaded. 

Last and most important - noise cancellation headphones will save your day. 

Naakaithe safety vishayam lo emi doubts levu. 

Thanks bro.. 

6 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Isontidi okati yeskoni po anna. Bimaru northy gallu tagi su su kodtunru andari meeda 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, reality said:

+1.

Problem is not due to the airlines itself, problem is with passengers, majority of them are desis for obvious reasons, most of them with their disgusting bathroom treatment, ruin everything. 

Spot on. The problem is with the passengers. Desis/Indians are at a premature stage of airline etiquette. Bathroom habits indeed are not at a level that is expected specially on a long haul like 14-15hrs. 

6 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

JFK/EWR or SFO aithe services improve ani septunaru youtube bloggers mari...

• Upvote 1

Automatic luggage transfer vuntey everyone will take air India

Adhem daridramo Delhi to Vijayawada vellali antey we have to take care of our own luggage by rushing everywhere