Home purchase Q

siva604

Found a house for 575 K , working with agent

What are my next steps as buyer?

Downpayment? I have 20% cash available. As a physician i have access to PMI free 0% down payment plan available. Should i make use of it ?

Inspection etc ? Is this something my financial institute will arrange or should i hire one?

Insurance going forward? Any leads on good home insurers?

Sorry, i am planning on pulling trigger very soon as rental inventory is low in new location.

Appreciate your answers,

Siva

2 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

nee agent generally help chesthadu ga, ask him.

If u have 20% for downpayment do it. 

Insurance all state, gieco etc vallanu contact chesi shop around.

Thank you

24 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Downpayment? I have 20% cash available. As a physician i have access to PMI free 0% down payment plan available. Should i make use of it ?

Inspection etc ? Is this something my financial institute will arrange or should i hire one?

Sorry, i am planning on pulling trigger very soon as rental inventory is low in new location.

Appreciate your answers,

Siva

Usually sellers provide recent inspection report anna If they don't you have to buy on your own it's not that expensive for your peace of mind , contingency offer pettu inspection lo emina mari bhari ga bayatapadthe will back off ani (usually it will be good just as caution and peace of mind) do loan shopping better rate better closing costs etc

When you talk to agent ask him to give back some commission (u can use that for closing costs etc) usually mana desi agent will give some  omission back

Good luck happy home

• Like 1

1 hour ago, siva604 said:

Appreciate your answers,

Siva

Ee area bro…you shud do 20% down if you have since rates are  high now and it will be easy to refi later

• Like 1

1 hour ago, siva604 said:

Appreciate your answers,

Siva

Inspection is a must… also take some of your friends who currently own a home and ask them to check.. 

if the monthly mortgage is affordable, you can go for 0% down… and use the money for some other investment.. but you will also pay lot of interest as the loan amount is high and interest rates are at historically high.. 

home insurance temporarily take something from any one.. you can always change it.. try Costco also.. 

Is your realtor a desi? Usually realtors pay back some commission.. desi aithe 1-2% pay chestharu as they get 3% as their commission.. ask them. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Inspection is a must… also take some of your friends who currently own a home and ask them to check.. 

if the monthly mortgage is affordable, you can go for 0% down… and use the money for some other investment.. but you will also pay lot of interest as the loan amount is high and interest rates are at historically high.. 

home insurance temporarily take something from any one.. you can always change it.. try Costco also.. 

Is your realtor a desi? Usually realtors pay back some commission.. desi aithe 1-2% pay chestharu as they get 3% as their commission.. ask them. 

Thank you

4 hours ago, siva604 said:

Appreciate your answers,

Siva

My physician friend did take advantage of 0% down baaa… he used that 20% on other investments… take advantage of it bro..