Virupaksha movie lo doubt

San_K

Instead of posessing samyukatha.. Kumar gadu verey person lo vuntey...Heroine and Kumar iddharu kalisi easy peasy ga andarini champeoychuga.. ?

Also.. rajiv kanakala gadu evarino tesukochi daughter ani village ni ela namminchadu..

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, San_K said:

Instead of posessing samyukatha.. Kumar gadu verey person lo vuntey...Heroine and Kumar iddharu kalisi easy peasy ga andarini champeoychuga.. ?

Also.. rajiv kanakala gadu evarino tesukochi daughter ani village ni ela namminchadu..

yup…i too have that doubt…

but apart form that small issues…movie is really amazing…

• Upvote 1

samyuktha is not possesed by her bro, she possessed or turned evil herself,  she herself has all powers to attack the village.. 

kumar gadu accident lo pothadu, one of the formula they made it active is whoever see the deat of the person will die ane requirement add cheskunnaru, adi adi thoney modalyindi... 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Kakynada said:

samyuktha is not possesed by her bro, she possessed or turned evil herself,  she herself has all powers to attack the village.. 

kumar gadu accident lo pothadu, one of the formula they made it active is whoever see the deat of the person will die ane requirement add cheskunnaru, adi adi thoney modalyindi... 

I don't think that is correct bro.. She was possessed by her bro when she saw Shyamal's dead body. Climax lo.. vaadi face bayataku vastham kuda chupisthadu..graphics lo.

4 minutes ago, San_K said:

I don't think that is correct bro.. She was possessed by her bro when she saw Shyamal's dead body. Climax lo.. vaadi face bayataku vastham kuda chupisthadu..graphics lo.

if she was possessed after shyamala death, then per their formula of they see death next turn will be theirs kadha, if thats the case samyu is next death, and they showed that also, trying to jump into well, then sontha sister ni enduku champudam anukuntadu bro ? if that kumar has control ? 

kumar tried something diff work kaledu, sister plan there from childhood as she also gained powers knowledge when she kid they showed, just like bro, at one time both met with their common target to attack village, in this process kumar time up with train accident,

what worked is their formula of seeing death that person will die, adi inventors meedga kooda work iyindi, ante samyu meeda, so here samyu is body only, mantram is in general on anyone, 

samyu took control on her hand in climax, as she came to know death formula broke by hero, 

13 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

if she was possessed after shyamala death, then per their formula of they see death next turn will be theirs kadha, if thats the case samyu is next death, and they showed that also, trying to jump into well, then sontha sister ni enduku champudam anukuntadu bro ? if that kumar has control ? 

kumar tried something diff work kaledu, sister plan there from childhood as she also gained powers knowledge when she kid they showed, just like bro, at one time both met with their common target to attack village, in this process kumar time up with train accident,

what worked is their formula of seeing death that person will die, adi inventors meedga kooda work iyindi, ante samyu meeda, so here samyu is body only, mantram is in general on anyone, 

samyu took control on her hand in climax, as she came to know death formula broke by hero, 

I had that doubt too. But my thoughts are  - May be she had powers to defy the death, and she tried committing chuicide in a well to make the whole village believe that she is innocent.

If their plan was to kill villagers one by one by possessing other person through eyes after first person death.. Shyamala death ni verey person chudali.. But Samyu chuisndhi antey..its part of their plan anukovali. E kumar and Samu dhi plan full confusing..

May be 2nd watch lo clarity vasthadi emo.. OTT lo chudali 2nd time.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, San_K said:

I had that doubt too. But my thoughts are  - May be she had powers to defy the death, and she tried committing chuicide in a well to make the whole village believe that she is innocent.

If their plan was to kill villagers one by one by possessing other person through eyes after first person death.. Shyamala death ni verey person chudali.. But Samyu chuisndhi antey..its part of their plan anukovali. E kumar and Samu dhi plan full confusing..

May be 2nd watch lo clarity vasthadi emo.. OTT lo chudali 2nd time.

red - good point 

my explanation is - Their power and mantra is so strong, that body doesnt matter, its the mantram matters, adi anukokunda sammu ke reverse taglindi by she seeing shayamala death scene first, and bro and sis requirement lo body doesnt matter and only mantram matters ani peetkunaru emo, requirement missing defect emo, :) 

yes konni points director left gaps, like first of all why he killed kumar when they showed him as the real villain from childhood, second e one by one death scene when did they implement, ? who implemented both or sammy alone or kumar alone, ? 

third point director final point is per him, climax lo love should win over evil, which makes sense, but hero gadu kooda possesed avtadu ending lo, then love did not win over evil ane kadha ?? endo emo 

ok

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Kakynada said:

red - good point 

my explanation is - Their power and mantra is so strong, that body doesnt matter, its the mantram matters, adi anukokunda sammu ke reverse taglindi by she seeing shayamala death scene first, and bro and sis requirement lo body doesnt matter and only mantram matters ani peetkunaru emo, requirement missing defect emo, :) 

yes konni points director left gaps, like first of all why he killed kumar when they showed him as the real villain from childhood, second e one by one death scene when did they implement, ? who implemented both or sammy alone or kumar alone, ? 

third point director final point is per him, climax lo love should win over evil, which makes sense, but hero gadu kooda possesed avtadu ending lo, then love did not win over evil ane kadha ?? endo emo 

ok

yeah.. so many questions. Part 2 plan chestademo director. 

• 3 weeks later...