Cardiac arrest gurinchi Nijalu and Facts

Dhed

Hi this is my relative who is a doctor here and works for a very famous hospital. 

he started a channel and wanted me to share it with my friends ,

videos lo chala information undi and he said he will be making many videos mostly useful for our parents back home 

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

YouTube channel promotion ?

He probably doesn’t need money that comes from you tube channel.. it’s for our good! I am seeing lot of young ppl getting cardiac arrest now a days! 

2 hours ago, chammakchandra said:

He probably doesn’t need money that comes from you tube channel.. it’s for our good! I am seeing lot of young ppl getting cardiac arrest now a days! 

I didn't say he need a money..but he seems like bumping the thread for promoting the channel..don't you see that as well ?

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I didn't say he need a money..but he seems like bumping the thread for promoting the channel..don't you see that as well ?

Okay le uncle, promote chesukunte manakem pothadi, but same sollu postlu esthe chiraku dengathadi..

ayina mana db lo chesidi ade kada? Pulka gallu @lokesh gaadi pappu videos chesi imprived antaru @futureofandhra.. same with jaffas they are promoting/guarding their kulagajji heros and blah blah

7 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

That’s very useful info even if he is trying to promote right? I recently know someone who died of cardiac arrest at very early age. Either way it’s useful info

16 hours ago, chammakchandra said:

I think so , he and his wife are doctors so I don’t think they care about money 

I don’t think it is about money but looks like got interested in making YouTube 

I am doing my part of sharing in my Facebook and db 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, chammakchandra said:

That’s very useful info even if he is trying to promote right? I recently know someone who died of cardiac arrest at very early age. Either way it’s useful info

Where did I say promoting is bad..was just asking if it his channel and he needs promotion 

4 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Where did I say promoting is bad..was just asking if it his channel and he needs promotion 

Relax buddy , he is excited to start the channel , I don’t think he even knows how to edit the videos 

He was always helpful when ever I asked questions and I wanted to help him 

This is what I said when lot of people don’t want to watch this videos 

People end up paying lot of money in medical bills if they don’t understand health, and said smart people will watch 

17 hours ago, Dhed said:

Relax buddy , he is excited to start the channel , I don’t think he even knows how to edit the videos 

He was always helpful when ever I asked questions and I wanted to help him 

This is what I said when lot of people don’t want to watch this videos 

People end up paying lot of money in medical bills if they don’t understand health, and said smart people will watch 

Sir please kindly you actually relax.. all I asked is this your YouTube channel as he bumped the post..no other intentions...a very simple question...

Seems like you are triggered and taking personally writing  length responses that has nothing to do with the question" is this your YouTube channel ...?" Don't get triggered relaxxx.

rey-evarra-meerantha.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

Sir please kindly you actually relax.. all I asked is this your YouTube channel as he bumped the post..no other intentions...a very simple question...

Seems like you are triggered and taking personally writing  length responses that has nothing to do with the question" is this your YouTube channel ...?" Don't get triggered relaxxx.

rey-evarra-meerantha.gif

papam okka simple question adigithe ekkesaru ga ne meda brahmi-laughing.gif