Can we make Calls Prior to Immigration

MeetFriendz

Any idea .. if we can make calls prior to immigration after we land and goto immigration counter. Yevarikina gurtu vundha if we can singal an make calls. 

Thing is in case if any issue immigration officer wanted to have person to return to country is there a way they can call us here in usa and then we can book return tickets or not is my question. 

let me know, thank you in advance. 

after landing before going to immigration counter, i dont see a problem. Any major orregular airports should have signal, usually we call to inform our family or friends taht we landed kada.. after talking to immigration officer that I am not sure, i guess you can request. I hope no one should face this siutation

30 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

Any idea .. if we can make calls prior to immigration after we land and goto immigration counter. Yevarikina gurtu vundha if we can singal an make calls. 

Thing is in case if any issue immigration officer wanted to have person to return to country is there a way they can call us here in usa and then we can book return tickets or not is my question. 

let me know, thank you in advance. 

Yes you can make calls after landing into US neeku mobile phone service vunte and you can go to restroom brush your teeth and laterine before going to immigration officer. many desis smell bad notlo kampu smell POE officers feeling 

Neeku internet vunte AFDB open chesi @csrcsr anna ki message cheyi and anna will update everything going with AFDB and anna will  be available 24/7 no wife no kids cc@psycho_jagga

47 minutes ago, Realityy said:

Yes you can make calls after landing into US neeku mobile phone service vunte and you can go to restroom brush your teeth and laterine before going to immigration officer. many desis smell bad notlo kampu smell POE officers feeling 

Neeku internet vunte AFDB open chesi @csrcsr anna ki message cheyi and anna will update everything going with AFDB and anna will  be available 24/7 no wife no kids cc@psycho_jagga

@csrcsr can clear your immigration for $5K USD 

• Haha 1

Thank you … yeah after immigration if they want us to go back then yevarikina call chesi tickets book cheyinchukovacha ani choostunnanu … 

On 5/3/2023 at 9:59 AM, Realityy said:

@csrcsr bro logged in 1 hr back Anna 

1 hour ago, MeetFriendz said:

Thank you … yeah after immigration if they want us to go back then yevarikina call chesi tickets book cheyinchukovacha ani choostunnanu … 

They will book flight