Americans living in the Bay area

JaiBalayyaaa

How do you justify it? I’m from San Jose and have seen it go from a great place to live(20years ago) to one of the worst places in the world. It’s like a third world country in the Bay Area. It’s filthy, crime ridden, old houses and buildings, expensive af and on top of that for most jobs(non swe) you only make about 10 to 30k more than in other states. We have the highest taxes and worst quality of life. I can’t justify living there anymore. Which is why I don’t, and just fly into work once a month.

What do you guys think?

Tc 200k

#bayarea #siliconvalley

7 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

How do you justify it? I’m from San Jose and have seen it go from a great place to live(20years ago) to one of the worst places in the world. It’s like a third world country in the Bay Area. It’s filthy, crime ridden, old houses and buildings, expensive af and on top of that for most jobs(non swe) you only make about 10 to 30k more than in other states. We have the highest taxes and worst quality of life. I can’t justify living there anymore. Which is why I don’t, and just fly into work once a month.

What do you guys think?

Tc 200k

#bayarea #siliconvalley

San jose lo students untaru kada. Families go to Fremont lanti Desi places no. 

usually any big cities suffers from what you listed. You gotta go away from crowdy places to live a comfortable life. 

16 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

everywhere it's like that uncle

Pleasanton okappudu safe undedi

now it's gone too

2 many crime incidents

Em iyyindi anna

19 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

now it's gone too

2 many crime incidents

Dublin move avvu ayithe

5 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Em iyyindi anna

2 weeks back HD employee theft adduko pithy Malachi 10garu

ninna malli ade area lo stabbing ayindi

43 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

What do you guys think?

Tc 200k

#bayarea #siliconvalley

You want to fly once in a month to bay area and live in a tax free state. Your employer can't support your payroll. nuvvu CA salary tesukoni different state vundam anukuntavvuu it will be a tax fraud. you will lose your immigration benefits for tax fraud on GC or H1 B

25 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

now it's gone too

2 many crime incidents

Pleasonton nundi many people moved to Austin in 2021 and 2022 nuvvu akkade vunavaa 

8 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

2 weeks back HD employee theft adduko pithy Malachi 10garu

ninna malli ade area lo stabbing ayindi

Ye area lo exactly pleasanton lo?