Phone usage

Mr Mirchi

The sad reality of the world today is that most people spend more time on their phones, than with their kids/family. For this reason, I have stopped owning a smart phone-- I now own a dumb phone. I simply use my phone for receiving some urgent calls and messages (SMS)-- that's it. I was surprised to learn that I'm not the only one: the sale of dumb phones is rising in the US. Soon, this trend will play out in India too. Reason: people are living their life through phones. This makes me think, that we don't need many innovations that we as humans thought we needed. Look around, people are craving for: [1] Organic food [2] Clean air [3] Free time Basically, all things we had back in the Agricultural age. And, for this reason: going forward, I am more interested to learn Agriculture than about ChatGPT.

linkedIn numdi pasting

3 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

The sad reality of the world today is that most people spend more time on their phones, than with their kids/family. For this reason, I have stopped owning a smart phone-- I now own a dumb phone. I simply use my phone for receiving some urgent calls and messages (SMS)-- that's it. I was surprised to learn that I'm not the only one: the sale of dumb phones is rising in the US. Soon, this trend will play out in India too. Reason: people are living their life through phones. This makes me think, that we don't need many innovations that we as humans thought we needed. Look around, people are craving for: [1] Organic food [2] Clean air [3] Free time Basically, all things we had back in the Agricultural age. And, for this reason: going forward, I am more interested to learn Agriculture than about ChatGPT.

linkedIn numdi pasting

Smart phone lekapothe India ki how calls? Google maps how? Group sms possible but not all prefer sms. 

1 hour ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Smart phone lekapothe India ki how calls? Google maps how? Group sms possible but not all prefer sms. 

Smartph lekunda cheyochu

google maps lekunda garmin device use cheyochu