Natural farming in Andhra yielded more produce than chemical methods, shows study

kevinUsa

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

Profit to Expense ratio ? Return on investment entha ?

you will have to be patient for 3-5 years, you will need desi breed cows or someone who can give you desi cow dung for the "zero budget natural farming". You will be looking at more produce from 4 or definitely by 5th year. Untill then since you won't be spending on chemical fertilizers and pesticides so it saves a bit.

Many videos of this type of farming in the net.

Appatlo cbn un lo speech deni gurichi anagane halwa posukunadu.. UN vallaki.. PMO office ki emails peti nana hungama chesadu.. aa rojulo aa edupu ala undedi

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Enduku anna panki rani muchatlu ... I am from village and agricultural family,  we used to have lot of desi breed cows for decades until few years back still have some. Every year tens of tractor loads of composed dung vesevallam this routine went on for decades but without fertilizers and pesticides yeild will be minimal even with fertile lands. Most of the families atleast in my village did that and also use fertiluzers

zero budget natural farming is a myth, dung manure is so expensive and villages lo heavy competition. Evadu free ga evvadu. Infact fertilizers are cheaper than cow dung. No you wont save anything.

City la putti pergina or agriculre ne daggara nundi chudani vallaki these things excite.

Fertilizers always cheap uncle andhuke more yield .. but nowadays people are spending on organic so more money .. good to know uncke about farming 

5 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Fertilizers always cheap uncle andhuke more yield .. but nowadays people are spending on organic so more money .. good to know uncke about farming 

Organic doesnt mean zero fertilizers and pesticides ... in organic farming they still use chemical fertilizers which have low residue. Their yeild will also be low thus higher price.

Zero fertilizers only cow dung enough to get higher yeilds ante reality ke dooram ga undhi.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Enduku anna panki rani muchatlu ... I am from village and agricultural family,  we used to have lot of desi breed cows for decades until few years back still have some. Every year tens of tractor loads of composed dung vesevallam this routine went on for decades but without fertilizers and pesticides yeild will be minimal even with fertile lands. Most of the families atleast in my village did that and also use fertiluzers

zero budget natural farming is a myth, dung manure is so expensive and villages lo heavy competition. Evadu free ga evvadu. Infact fertilizers are cheaper than cow dung. No you wont save anything.

City la putti pergina or agriculre ne daggara nundi chudani vallaki these things excite.

Even I come from a family that had farms which later converted to fisheries due to lack of water and price bhayya. The link i posted is by a person who encourages people to come and see his farm and decide for themselves.

Besides, I personally a person know from my spouse side who did this till recently in the outskirts of Hyderabad and has sold the land with the real estate boom and purchased more land in Seemandhra side to continue the same. He was a software engineer who worked in US for 3-4 years and ran consultancy training services, but he bought his lands in some 2006-07 time frame in Hyderabad.

Nobody is saying that this is easy, this is tough that is why i said that you need 3-5 years to turn profit and do it full time, not come on the weekend during couple of months and go on, it will not work. People doing zero budget natural farming atleast have the wherewithal to create whatsapp group and sell to groups in gated communities or apartments or have fruits that cater to companies or hotel groups.

New ideas for newer times, people who think its going to be easy are going to be disappointed. The price of fertilizers and pesticides are going up and will keep going up in the future, so this is an alternate. There are a big community of farmers doing the same in Karnataka, Andhra, Maharashtra and TN.

Ofcourse, you are free to disbelieve anything though.