Global entry approved

psycho_jagan

Nenu last year apply chesa and card raledu.

call chesi kanukunte only GC ki card ostundi eh1 ki radu annaru.

ttp lo unna pass id tho tsa pre use chestunna.

Passport swipe cheste saripotundi kiosk lo airport lo card avasram ledu annaru

Foreign nationals approved for the Global Entry program are not eligible to receive cards since they are only used at land border crossings for expedited return by vehicle into the United States from Canada or Mexico.  When traveling back into the United States by air, Global Entry members scan their passports at Global Entry kiosks in the Customs area at international airports – a card is not required.

Some Canadian airports may erroneously ask for a card to verify membership.  Please print out your approval letter as proof that you are a member.  We are actively working with the airport authorities to dissuade this practice.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this email and we will investigate how we may further assist you. 

Thank you again for contacting the CBP Traveler Communications Center.

On 5/5/2023 at 9:11 PM, Realityy said:

H1 B bathukulu naadhi I am planning to marry US citizen 

Question is not what you are planning but is the other person is ready to marry you

On 5/13/2023 at 2:45 PM, ponugupati said:

My application for global entry is pending review since 2 months. How long it takes for conditional approval?

It took 9 months for me , that too got approved right when I landed in US.

If you have any international travel coming soon , you might get approved right when you land in US , check your email when you come back to US.