GC cancellation by You Yes See Eye Yes

JaiBalayyaaa

22 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:
Hi
Asking for a friend. He received green card last year October . His priority date was June 2014.
Now uscis is canceling his greencard in 30 days stating that when it was approved date was not current . they ask that he can appeal . Now what are his option his h1 was expired last year December. Now what are his options Thank you in advance

Ela kuda untaya!

29 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:
Hi
Asking for a friend. He received green card last year October . His priority date was June 2014.
Now uscis is canceling his greencard in 30 days stating that when it was approved date was not current . they ask that he can appeal . Now what are his option his h1 was expired last year December. Now what are his options Thank you in advance

Ela kuda untaya!

Yeah heard few cases before… date current avvakunda approve ayuthe double check with lawyers before partying 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:
Hi

Ela kuda untaya!

If the story is true, He should hire a competent lawyer to fight his case.

As the fault was on both sides.
Judge/uscis may agree to give him some kind of status to stay until his case is processed. 

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:
Hi

Ela kuda untaya!

Time ki maa @csrcsr uncle kuda ledu answer cheyataniki

11 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Hello USCIS inkoka pedha dhonga @perugu_vada ni vadilesaru why rey ? His PD is Dec 2014. Cancel that GC and give it to 2012 batch plzzz

Ma GC batch epudo decide ayyam .. kavalante ma OPT card istham .. theskunte theskondi leda thengeyandi .. gc mathram ichedi le

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, psycho_jagan said:

No no I am not gay like you my son, your mother licking my mrodda and I am busy so side and play 

You are big lanjoduku of this place and your mom already licking everyone’s no my kodaka bend 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, HomeBuyer said:

You are big lanjoduku of this place and your mom already licking everyone’s no my kodaka bend 

My son go side play your mom is sucking my mrodda very good and she is expert as she has done this with 1000s of customers 

• Haha 1