Talent unte india lo evadu work cheyyadu

Midnightsun

2 minutes ago, Saloly said:

Dabbulu unte US evadu radu

My friend she makes 67 lakhs per annum and her husband 46 lakhs per annum.. both make 1 core + india. Young couple... Highly skilled they absolute hate living in Banglore and they say poor standard of living 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, coffee said:

My friend she makes 67 lakhs per annum and her husband 46 lakhs per annum.. both make 1 core + india. Young couple... Highly skilled they absolute hate living in Banglore and they say poor standard of living 

Already db confirmed kada people want to get out of India for standard of living and work life balance

India is not for middle class people. Only for poor people, upper middle class, Rich and Ultra Rich people. 

India has world's second largest middle class. Therefore, India is not for middle class.

18 minutes ago, coffee said:

+s Maids, medical, food, some mediums of relaxation and entertainment 

-s Pollution, traffic, system

Absolute best anedi ekada undadu, edoka negative untadi 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/6/2023 at 9:10 AM, Saloly said:

+s Maids, medical, food, some mediums of relaxation and entertainment 

-s Pollution, traffic, system

Absolute best anedi ekada undadu, edoka negative untadi 

India lo medical is very expensive now ...  For the taxes you pay in india for lakhs what you get back as benefits is nothing..

America is not good now for h1b , but atelast h1b couple kids will 100% have better quality of sta dards or living in usa compared to india..

Even I have seen kids of well settled family who where once middle class sending their kids to Europe and us for bachelor's .. so at end of day you live hard in india to emigrate to some first world..especially your kids won't want to see same voilence on women, protests for basic human rights and being called anti antional and all ..

Any day india is good if certain things are corrected in india…but aa correction jaragatam kind of impossible

Ameica..money with mechanical life…….with a tag “quality of life”……mechanical life with quality…kind of a quality manchine (we are in america:) )