GC kuda fake chestunara — baga developed

BommaliNinnodhala

##NOT SOS##
I was hiring for some of my clients and recently seen a huge number of candidates with fake green card copies. I never knew people were faking green cards too. They do not realize that it’s a federal crime and that it’s going to hurt them in long term. The sad part is almost all of these candidates are from one state in India (I am from the same state, so please do not bash me for saying this). Most of these candidates seem to be on OPT and trying to find their first jobs in USA by showing fake experience and GC. 

I know the market is tough but if you have skills and eagerness to learn, you would get a position. Please do not use unfair means, you may not realize now but it will hurt big in long term.

16 minutes ago, Kootami said:

We interviewed a Paaki candidate recently. Later found out although he is a citizen, he is not authorised to work anta ...

Adi ela 

35 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

##NOT SOS##
I was hiring for some of my clients and recently seen a huge number of candidates with fake green card copies. I never knew people were faking green cards too. They do not realize that it’s a federal crime and that it’s going to hurt them in long term. The sad part is almost all of these candidates are from one state in India (I am from the same state, so please do not bash me for saying this). Most of these candidates seem to be on OPT and trying to find their first jobs in USA by showing fake experience and GC. 

I know the market is tough but if you have skills and eagerness to learn, you would get a position. Please do not use unfair means, you may not realize now but it will hurt big in long term.

Thai so common from last 15 years everyone doing that either i797 fake GC EAD fake or GC fake 

nothing new 

36 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

##NOT SOS##

As owner of consultancy we ask candidates to send so that if froked it’s their to take care 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

##NOT SOS##

It’s not just long term.. if client realizes that documents are falsified they can be reported and put in jail for that 

1 hour ago, Kootami said:

We interviewed a Paaki candidate recently. Later found out although he is a citizen, he is not authorised to work anta ...

Fake, not possible 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LlONLokesh said:

As owner of consultancy we ask candidates to send so that if froked it’s their to take care 

But who provides them that copy?

1 hour ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

##NOT SOS##

true, not finding a job is a not a reason to fake documents, most of the junk from telugu states are coming here easily, they think they will not be caught, its only matter of time

Actually if they are not sponsoring visa and it is a contractor job i think it is illegal for them to deny and discriminate between levels of work authorization.

A work authorization is a work authorization - it came from govt- and they must respect it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kootami said:

lol.. u r not giving facts here. citizen is automatically authorized to work regardless.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

##NOT SOS##

Naaku telsina okadu 5 years back eeh GC undi Ani fake chesi oka job chestunde. Nenu future lo neeku prob avtundi Ani cheppina no care.......