North India complaints about Telugu people

JaiBalayyaaa

1 hour ago, paaparao said:

100% guaranty that telugu neighbors are from vijayawada/gunduru/krishna.  😁

100% guarentee you are a stinky racist.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

gunduru kaadu guntur, first spell correctly before you judge people

our sheem told gundur. so used it. first you read news daily then pay toll at toll gate for your bike on highway. 😁

maybe telugu people should also talk about black money in motel industry, gorecery, gas stations etc. illegal family workers gatra.

4 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:
My wife and I are originally from Delhi, and recently bought a house in GA and just moved in. My neighbour is an Indian Telugu family and I waved at them and said hi and she looked at me from distance and gave me a poor look and went inside her house. Next week my wife said hi to her and again the same reaction. She communicate well in english as i have heard her talking to ‘Gora’ neighbours with full Pomp and Show 😅
Being from North, I always make sure I greet everyone no matter he/she is an Indian or any other nationality, and the same attitude I have seen in my friends and others from North as well. If there are 10 Hindi speakers and 1 from south of India we all make sure we talk in English, a language clearly understandable to everyone but when I get in a circle full of South Indians, they all just end up ignoring me as if I am an outsider and talks in a language they are comfortable with.
Is there an end to this?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/630370187740345/permalink/1408902029887153/?app=fbl

Lie .. vellu Telugu batch kanna worst 

4 hours ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Bokka lekkundi... maa intiki diagonal ga gujju gaduntadu, he and his wife never talk to us even after we went knocking on their door to introduce ourselves. front door tellollu always shout and say hi even if we are walking at a distance. daanikemundi

G balupu lo Gujju first, Andhra second. Indulo dhoka ledu...