Home loan process in India

JANASENA

recent ga evaraina NRI home loan apply chesthey konchem chepthara process. Thank you!

Initially I thought India lo settle avanu so US lo ne investment cheddam ani anukunna but Ikkada roju ki oka shooting jaruguthundi, taking everything into consideration I'm planning to invest in my hometown vizag. India is and will be a safe bet always ani late ga telusukunna.

Okkokadidi okkokka process but the usual stuff like all info documents etc…loan application officer ani okadini attach chestaru niku, that guy will take care. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Okkokadidi okkokka process but the usual stuff like all info documents etc…loan application officer ani okadini attach chestaru niku, that guy will take care. 

baa US citizen ki isthara loan India lo? will I fall into NRI category? 

2 hours ago, JANASENA said:

A loan is a loan. NRI ani special rates/ dividends emi undavu… why you care if you fall or don’t fall in that category.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Yes, they’ll check your credit score abd wsk you to sign some documents and mail to them in india. And some banks might even ask you to get atttestation from the Indian embassies in the US.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, reality said:

A loan is a loan. NRI ani special rates/ dividends emi undavu… why you care if you fall or don’t fall in that category.

Thanks baa