Please help

JaiBalayyaaa

Admin: please reject if inappropriate and not relevant .
Hi everyone ,
Thank you for your responses in this group. I’m 27 and my husband is 31. We have been married for 4 years .
I’m traveling to India for a short trip with my baby today and started reading our intimate diaries for last 4 years to kill time in flight journey . Something caught my attention during my reading .
Little bit of background: we both use a diary each year to capture our beautiful moments in marriage everyday . Only positive things and no negative news what soever .
We start with a Greek letter on top ( for privacy) if we had a good time in bed that day . More Greek letters if we had multiple times . Asterisk on top if we had a extra good time .
Now , back to current situation : I observed we had more than 225 days with a greek symbol on top in the first year . Then second year I became pregnant and we had “that” till 2 days before my delivery . So , more than 200 days in second dairy as well.
Now we have a one year baby . These days I see a lot of changes in him . He is always tensed , always looking ways to invest . always talking about baby and his future . He is working out more saying he needs to be healthy during baby’s growth . He already has a 4 pack abs. He is still working out and eating lot of fruits and vegetables. Always in some hurry and thoughts .
So, last year baby was born and no one as there to help , we did it all . so, 3rd dairy has many pages with lots of happy times and memories but the special symbol on top reduced significantly ( hardly 100).
4th year , I’m traveling to India for one month . So , this year will be less too.
I’m thinking what happend to him suddenly ? We did too many crazy and bad things in bed first 2 years.. But , now he is a different person .
What should I do ? Is it his age ? Is it his work promotion ? Or is it the focus on baby? How to improve ? Any medicines ? Or he is thinking about somebody else ( highly unlikely ) , or my physical changes ?
Please help. I want him to relax , be jovial and funny and sometimes silly again and still be a great father .

5 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:
Admin: please reject if inappropriate and not relevant .
Hi everyone ,
Thank you for your responses in this group. I’m 27 and my husband is 31. We have been married for 4 years .
I’m traveling to India for a short trip with my baby today and started reading our intimate diaries for last 4 years to kill time in flight journey . Something caught my attention during my reading .
Little bit of background: we both use a diary each year to capture our beautiful moments in marriage everyday . Only positive things and no negative news what soever .
We start with a Greek letter on top ( for privacy) if we had a good time in bed that day . More Greek letters if we had multiple times . Asterisk on top if we had a extra good time .
Now , back to current situation : I observed we had more than 225 days with a greek symbol on top in the first year . Then second year I became pregnant and we had “that” till 2 days before my delivery . So , more than 200 days in second dairy as well.
Now we have a one year baby . These days I see a lot of changes in him . He is always tensed , always looking ways to invest . always talking about baby and his future . He is working out more saying he needs to be healthy during baby’s growth . He already has a 4 pack abs. He is still working out and eating lot of fruits and vegetables. Always in some hurry and thoughts .
So, last year baby was born and no one as there to help , we did it all . so, 3rd dairy has many pages with lots of happy times and memories but the special symbol on top reduced significantly ( hardly 100).
4th year , I’m traveling to India for one month . So , this year will be less too.
I’m thinking what happend to him suddenly ? We did too many crazy and bad things in bed first 2 years.. But , now he is a different person .
What should I do ? Is it his age ? Is it his work promotion ? Or is it the focus on baby? How to improve ? Any medicines ? Or he is thinking about somebody else ( highly unlikely ) , or my physical changes ?
Please help. I want him to relax , be jovial and funny and sometimes silly again and still be a great father 

Fake pakodi post.

5 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

I am saying the content of the post is fake. Sounded like time pass post to trigger comedy in the replies 

Correct! They should go and start a go fund me for this issue