futureandhra bro... maree idhi too much...

bharathicement

4 minutes ago, lovemystate01 said:

Arent you ashamed of this kula gajji lifestyle?

Does your kula gajji feed you ?

Shame on the useless kula gajji life you are leading

Vadi own family kanna Kula Gajji important la vundi . Family ki and kula Gajji difference teliyatan ledu a Mahanubavuduki 

2 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Vadi own family kanna Kula Gajji important la vundi . Family ki and kula Gajji difference teliyatan ledu a Mahanubavuduki 

Well when someone has kula gajji to the peaks they forget everything else

They are beyond reproach

All we can do is pray for cure in their next generation

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lovemystate01 said:

They are beyond reproach

You said 100/ true , But in reality this kula Gajji increasing day by day if you observe this Gajji is more on younger generation compare with older generation. By seeing this gajji from one caste and others are following. 

i am complete opposite to this Gajji from any caste 

4 minutes ago, lovemystate01 said:

They are beyond reproach

edi too much.. meeru kula gajji comments chesi. if anyone reacts, u guys cry foul :-). what kind of idiots start this..

Just now, jaathiratnalu said:

You said 100/ true , But in reality this kula Gajji increasing day by day if you observe this Gajji is more on younger generation compare with older generation. By seeing this gajji from one caste and others are following. 

i am complete opposite to this Gajji from any caste 

nuvvu kada anna kula gajji comments start chesavu.. ipuudu emo i am anti antavu. enti idi :-)..

5 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Royal breed kanna pedda racist evadu ledu in Telugu states

edi proof . u made kula gajji comments ani. so dont say u are against it.. 

5 hours ago, lovemystate01 said:

You must be ashamed to lead a caste gajji life

Caste gajji will not feed you

this is another kula gaji fellow..

Just now, nanik said:

edi proof . u made kula gajji comments ani. so dont say u are against it.. 

First try to understand statement

Iam against all kula Gajji  irrespective of any caste , in that one Royal breed is having  more kula Gajji  .

. I am not saying …. these people are claiming them selves and proudly saying  so I mentioned the same 

i am against all kula Gajji irrespective of any caste 

1 minute ago, jaathiratnalu said:

First try to understand statement

Iam against all kula Gajji  irrespective of any caste , in that one Royal breed is having  more kula Gajji  .

. I am not saying …. these people are claiming them selves and proudly saying  so I mentioned the same 

i am against all kula Gajji irrespective of any caste 

u started making racist and caste comments. i never made any caste comment like you, and u started calling me kulla gajji , and then started playing victim card. u need to have guts to agree what u did.. looks like u don';t have that. 

below is the text book definition of racism, and think about the comments u made.

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

2 minutes ago, nanik said:

u started making racist and caste comments. i never made any caste comment like you, and u started calling me kulla gajji , and then started playing victim card. u need to have guts to agree what u did.. looks like u don';t have that. 

below is the text book definition of racism, and think about the comments u made.

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

First try to understand statement ,

I said iam against all kula Gajji irrespective of any caste 

try to understand statement first 

Just now, jaathiratnalu said:

First try to understand statement ,

I said iam against all kula Gajji irrespective of any caste 

try to understand statement first 

ok, how can u be against kula gajji and also make kulla gajji comments on other castes.. both cannot go hand in hand..think hard is all i am trying to say.. i dont care abt CBN, Lokesh, Balakrishna, u can abuse them as much u want.. but categorizing entitre caste because of these guys is called RACISM. 

1 minute ago, nanik said:

ok, how can u be against kula gajji and also make kulla gajji comments on other castes.. both cannot go hand in hand..think hard is all i am trying to say.. i dont care abt CBN, Lokesh, Balakrishna, u can abuse them as much u want.. but categorizing entitre caste because of these guys is called RACISM. 

I am making statement who are showing their kula Gajji , Especially Royal bled people shows( Most of them , Not all)  their gajji .. and this is who is doing gajji in all caste 

Nuvvu okka statement copy paste chesavu akkada antaku mundu statements kuda chudu  aite neeku complete ga artam avutundi 

ubka artam kakapote , listen to this statement, Iam againsi all kula gajji fellows in any caste 

let me give u an example.. in hyderabad, when looking for house, i was asked if veg/no veg and also caste in some cases. i accepted this exists everywhere and moved on.. there is no scale to measure this by percentage wise, either it exists or not.