Buy home now or wait?

HomeBuyer

1 hour ago, basha786 said:

wait 2024-2025 will start like 2008 every thing 505 discount 

According to db home buyers it’s never going to happen, every year market will appreciate at least 10% 

1 hour ago, Fish said:

According to db home buyers it’s never going to happen, every year market will appreciate at least 10% 

Trolling or real?

7 hours ago, HomeBuyer said:

Experts should I go ahead and buy home now or wait till year end or next year

If you have a need to buy or if it's effects your planning then go ahead and buy.

No one knows what's going to happen, you can always re finance if mortgage goes down. And property prices are no where going down. 

7 hours ago, HomeBuyer said:

I would say wait unless you want to go for a 6-7 APR loan which will eat away all your money.

And remember buying home is easy maintaining home is very very expensive...At time modifications for home will be more than monthly EMI in a given month. If you can handle that then yes but better wait

You may not like the answer. It is difficult to time anything in this world which is very dynamic.

If you are confident you will stay in usa for atleast next 10 years ( meaning you have GC), your monthly earnings cover your payments comfortably and most importantly you have atleast 6-9 months of emergency fund. 

Anything else think thrice ..

And most importantly,  you don't need a 3k sq.ft house for **'s sake. A 2300 sq.ft will do as well. We all lived in 1200 sq.ft apartments. And don't compare with colleagues or neighbors.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, HomeBuyer said:

golden period was over in 2020-2021.. since late 2022, eppudu konna okate for the next 5 years.. taravata emaina interest rates taggithe taggachu.. 

depends on area. hot market areas lo demand steady ga undi.

even now you can see reductions in rest of the markets. long term undetattu aite just buy now and sell off when market if good. dont buy for investment now