E story lo em chepali anukutnadu op

vamprie

Ardma kala

I’m so scared.

I am a 32 YO engineer (M) living in North Dallas. I finally married my college sweetheart last year. I remember falling for her on the first day of my engineering college. She was so beautiful. She noticed me in time too and we started talking. Not too long after, we started dating. It was perfect. 

But reality struck in, we had totally different backgrounds. I was from south, she was from north. We came from different religions. I was an average student, she was extraordinarily smart and topped the class everytime. I came from a lower middle class background and she was kinda rich. We were in love though, we were dreamers. We always worked towards making it happen. Life had a meaning, it had a goal. To be with her, to grow old with her, to someday have a family with her. 

Every exam, I outperformed myself. We decided pursue further studies right after we graduated. She aced her GRE exams and her other credentials were amazing. Me, on the other hand, had to take the test twice and still was 15 points lower than her. But we made it. We both got into one of the better universities and life couldn’t be better. We moved in together. We graduated, we got good jobs. We got picked up in the lottery! We paid back our crazy student loans. And against all odds, we finally got married last year. It was a sight to remember! Probably the biggest inter religion AND inter state wedding my city had ever witnessed. It had to be a pomp. I was marrying the love of my life. We decided to take it up a notch and sponsor all of our wedding expenses. Our parents were so proud of us.

Both of us now work out of Dallas. I have a hybrid schedule and she works 100% remote.

I‘m sure a lot of you here have a similar story. 

The past week was so tough at work. Never ending series of meetings and deliverables. I was so looking forward to the weekend. And here it was! I woke up this staurday after sleeping an extra couple of hours.  
My eyes opened first, she was still asleep. Since it was the weekend, I was supposed to make the morning chai. Nothing says I love you like a breakfast in bed from your husband on a saturday morning. Her birthday is coming up soon and we plan to go shopping. We stop by our favorite brunch place and went over to the mall. It was one hot afternoon for a outdoor shopping mall. She was reluctant but I had to buy her that purse she was lusting over since a year. So we do that. She loved it and couldn’t be happier , although it would have been better if it was a surprise. Apparently its easier to ignore it if you have a $2000 purse LOL. I got a couple of bang for buck tshirts too. 

We came home and switched on the TV. A crazy man was shooting people randomly with an assault rifle in front of the shop I had just bought a few tshirts from. I opened twitter and saw the gruesome videos. We were visibly shaken. She gets up and goes inside. I go in to check on her and find her weeping in the bathroom. I kneel down to my crying wife when she pulls out a positive pregnancy test. I am gonna be a dad….

and I might have lost of of this if we stayed back a little longer at the mall.

I ask you all, IS IT STILL WORTH IT LIVING HERE FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME?

#Allen

1 hour ago, vamprie said:

Ardma kala

I’m so scared.

I am a 32 YO engineer (M) living in North Dallas. I finally married my college sweetheart last year. I remember falling for her on the first day of my engineering college. She was so beautiful. She noticed me in time too and we started talking. Not too long after, we started dating. It was perfect. 

But reality struck in, we had totally different backgrounds. I was from south, she was from north. We came from different religions. I was an average student, she was extraordinarily smart and topped the class everytime. I came from a lower middle class background and she was kinda rich. We were in love though, we were dreamers. We always worked towards making it happen. Life had a meaning, it had a goal. To be with her, to grow old with her, to someday have a family with her. 

Every exam, I outperformed myself. We decided pursue further studies right after we graduated. She aced her GRE exams and her other credentials were amazing. Me, on the other hand, had to take the test twice and still was 15 points lower than her. But we made it. We both got into one of the better universities and life couldn’t be better. We moved in together. We graduated, we got good jobs. We got picked up in the lottery! We paid back our crazy student loans. And against all odds, we finally got married last year. It was a sight to remember! Probably the biggest inter religion AND inter state wedding my city had ever witnessed. It had to be a pomp. I was marrying the love of my life. We decided to take it up a notch and sponsor all of our wedding expenses. Our parents were so proud of us.

Both of us now work out of Dallas. I have a hybrid schedule and she works 100% remote.

The past week was so tough at work. Never ending series of meetings and deliverables. I was so looking forward to the weekend. And here it was! I woke up this staurday after sleeping an extra couple of hours.  
My eyes opened first, she was still asleep. Since it was the weekend, I was supposed to make the morning chai. Nothing says I love you like a breakfast in bed from your husband on a saturday morning. Her birthday is coming up soon and we plan to go shopping. We stop by our favorite brunch place and went over to the mall. It was one hot afternoon for a outdoor shopping mall. She was reluctant but I had to buy her that purse she was lusting over since a year. So we do that. She loved it and couldn’t be happier , although it would have been better if it was a surprise. Apparently its easier to ignore it if you have a $2000 purse LOL. I got a couple of bang for buck tshirts too. 

We came home and switched on the TV. A crazy man was shooting people randomly with an assault rifle in front of the shop I had just bought a few tshirts from. I opened twitter and saw the gruesome videos. We were visibly shaken. She gets up and goes inside. I go in to check on her and find her weeping in the bathroom. I kneel down to my crying wife when she pulls out a positive pregnancy test. I am gonna be a dad….

#Allen

Same vaadu em cheppali anukutunnadu 

Ardma kala

I’m so scared.

#Allen

She knew that she is pregnant.. but inka husband ki cheppaledu.. they just came from shopping at that mall.. if they had stayed there for some more time, they would have been killed.. may be that’s why they got emotional bcoz they escaped such a horrific event and just recollecting their life journey together… 

• Upvote 1

Ardma kala

I’m so scared.

#Allen

Linkdin LKs

aa bokkale mis carriage aite ide sutti cheptada saale gaadu

saste emundi he will get a new fook or she will get a USB

loveda emotions immante first manollu

41 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

She knew that she is pregnant.. but inka husband ki cheppaledu.. they just came from shopping at that mall.. if they had stayed there for some more time, they would have been killed.. may be that’s why they got emotional bcoz they escaped such a horrific event and just recollecting their life journey together… 

Oh ok thank u so much guru!!

9 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

aa bokkale mis carriage aite ide sutti cheptada saale gaadu

saste emundi he will get a new fook or she will get a USB

loveda emotions immante first manollu

Bro aaa op Edho senti/emotional this raasadu . But ikkada Nuvvu intha non-sensical/crude ga respond avasaram Ledhu. 

Mari violent ga udyamam chesthu verbal abuse posts y ?

chill bro ✌️😂😂😂

2 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Same vaadu em cheppali anukutunnadu 

Vadi pellanni evadu pregnant chesado teliyaka vaadu baadha padutunte Mee Gola endivayya