After Bengal Bans 'The Kerala Story', UP Govt Makes it Tax-free; Film Crew Gets Cop Cover Over Threat Call

Spartan

The Yogi-led Uttar Pradesh government has made ‘The Kerala Story’ tax-free in state. This comes a day after the Mamata Banerjeegovernment banned the movie in West Bengal.

“Making ‘The Kerala Story’ tax-free is a very good decision. I want the people of Uttar Pradesh to watch this film and understand how our sisters have suffered. We will also go and watch the film. The people in West Benegal will not accept the ban on this film," said UP Deputy CM Brajesh Pathak.

I was just watching it on news….first it was about Bengal banning the movie and the next headline the same movie is tax free in UP. Lol

Thanks Didi for making this movie more controversial than content.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I was just watching it on news….first it was about Bengal banning the movie and the next headline the same movie is tax free in UP. Lol

Thanks Didi for making this movie more controversial than content.

BJP ki opposition is the biggest campaigner 

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

appatlo bhutto ippudu Musharraf

oh on paper ah

adhi uthi uthi united

just for US GC per country quota lo bokka vedham ani chesina anthajaathiya kutra

30 minutes ago, Spartan said:

The Yogi-led Uttar Pradesh government has made ‘The Kerala Story’ tax-free in state. This comes a day after the Mamata Banerjeegovernment banned the movie in West Bengal.

“Making ‘The Kerala Story’ tax-free is a very good decision. I want the people of Uttar Pradesh to watch this film and understand how our sisters have suffered. We will also go and watch the film. The people in West Benegal will not accept the ban on this film," said UP Deputy CM Brajesh Pathak.

Ikkada theaters lo ochinda? Where to watch it

Just now, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Ikkada theaters lo ochinda? Where to watch it

fremont cine lounge lo undi

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

fremont cine lounge lo undi

Kashmir Files Santa Clara lo full house chusa after two weeks. They should release in more theaters. 

5 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Arey Leftist Libtards, freedom of speech emaindhi ra ippudu :giggle:

valla g kindha manta pette topics not allowed ba 

• Haha 1