Robert De Niro Reveals He 'Just Had a Baby' at 79, Now Is a Dad of 7

cameraman

Robert De Niro revealed he recently welcomed his seventh baby in an interview about his new project, About My Father

• Email
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcf-images.us-east-1.p
Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

Nobu Hotel Miami Beach Launch VIP Cocktail In NYC
BEN GABBE/GETTY

"I just had a baby," he shared, though he didn't provide any further details about the newest family member or the partner he welcomed baby No. 7 with.

The Academy Award winner has six children from previous relationships. De Niro and his first wife, Diahnne Abbott, are parents to daughter Drena, 51, and son Raphael, 46. In 1995, he welcomed twin sons Julian and Aaron, 27, with his former girlfriend, model and actress Toukie Smith. De Niro also shares son Elliot, 24, and daughter Helen Grace, 11, with his ex-wife, Grace Hightower.

Now a grandfather, De Niro has said that the best thing a parent or grandparent c

"For my kids, I tell them, 'If you want to be an actor or you want to do this or that, that's fine as long as you're happy. Just don't sell yourself short,' " De Niro told PEOPLE in January 2020. "That's the most I would say — push yourself a little more and reach for what you really think it is you want to do. Don't be afraid."

The actor added, "It's important for them to find their own lane."

an do is push their kids to reach for their dreams

Spanish and Asian poris… old white gaallani patainchatam  mamule .. they get gc/ citizenship and after few years they will leave the old white fella with alimony .. of 5-10k $ per month … 

life set vaallaki 

them they I’ll marry some of their choice …