Running shoe - Hoka/on-cloud/Brooks

LungiLingaraju

10 hours ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

Depends on what you need kada.

Do you want to feel the road or cushion? Brooks ghost, Saucony triumph are good with cushion.

Brooks glycerin is good with nitrogen infused sole that you can feel the road but also feel spring like feedback.

Hoka is better for people who pronate. You must try them before buying them. 

Find a fleet feet store near by and try all of them.

Thank you ba I will go to Fleet feet

9 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Hokas are great. Always great shoes esp the Clifton's.

But recently switched to On Cloud and they are very very good too, so either ones are fine.

Also check out Saucony, underrated brand but great running shoes. Cheaper usually than both Hokas and On clouds

Thank uncle oka sari try chesi chustha 

I use to have decent runs with odd nike shoes, i run mostly on concrete surface, lateral knee pain ochindi within few runs, did a extensive research on type of shoes i need to wear, went with hoka bondi and i never had pain again, cushion is excellent.

I am using Brook Ghost , very comfortable 

and used Ascis gel kayano they were good 

I have some over pronation. So I had to choose this shoes 

go to running shoe shop and they can check your feet and suggest which one to buy 

Any running/walking shoes to treat plantar fasciitis? Recent ga vachindi Bhayya looking for good shoes…

still walking but pain vastundi in my foot after walking/running… pls suggest… shoes marite koncham pain taggutadi… 

8 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

Any running/walking shoes to treat plantar fasciitis? Recent ga vachindi Bhayya looking for good shoes…

still walking but pain vastundi in my foot after walking/running… pls suggest… shoes marite koncham pain taggutadi… 

Not shoes but use those copper ankle compression socks bro, that helps a lot

9 minutes ago, DJBravo said:

Do you have flat feet? 

2 hours ago, gunnerz4ever said:

I use to have decent runs with odd nike shoes, i run mostly on concrete surface, lateral knee pain ochindi within few runs, did a extensive research on type of shoes i need to wear, went with hoka bondi and i never had pain again, cushion is excellent.

Thank you ba .. wife ki neck meeda Stress padtundi 

On 5/10/2023 at 2:37 PM, DJBravo said:

Running , walking shoes different untai. Running shoe lo drop untundi approx 10-15mm. Walking ki drop not suggested . First get an idea about your feet, walmart lo basic start cheyu Dr.scholls kiosk untadi chudu footmapping ki. It analyzes arch type, foot length and pressure points. Stop running for sometime and try using scholls inserts with walking shoes. It might help you.

33 minutes ago, Gulebakavali said:

Running , walking shoes different untai. Running shoe lo drop untundi approx 10-15mm. Walking ki drop not suggested . First get an idea about your feet, walmart lo basic start cheyu Dr.scholls kiosk untadi chudu footmapping ki. It analyzes arch type, foot length and pressure points. Stop running for sometime and try using scholls inserts with walking shoes. It might help you.

I have standard arch bro… I am using Dr Scholls already.. mundu laga quality ledu adi ipudu…. Ma community lo trail lo walking chestha bro.. mood unte running chestha apudapudu but inka full on running ledu…

so that’s why want to change shoes…