Calling immigration experts

DonnyStrumpet

GC approval and mail lo card receiving gap lo….

what should be my authorization for payroll? Ead will be lapsed as soon as GC approved antunnaru. But I still don’t have a card delivered to me yet

TIA

2 minutes ago, nizambadnarsingyadav said:

Gc approved means you are a pr.. no confusion there.

card & updating i-9 is secondary

But in the mean time, how to get this salary payroll going?? Do I let my employer run payroll on previous work authorization? Sorry for the confusion. 

10 minutes ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

But in the mean time, how to get this salary payroll going?? Do I let my employer run payroll on previous work authorization? Sorry for the confusion. 

If work authorization expires, you cannot work. However, the date on your GC will be the date it was approved, not the date you received it. If it was approved, you can claim GC on i9 although you won't have a card to show your employer. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

GC approval and mail lo card receiving gap lo….

what should be my authorization for payroll? Ead will be lapsed as soon as GC approved antunnaru. But I still don’t have a card delivered to me yet

TIA

congrats !! 

PD ? and EB2 ?

23 hours ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Bro how self petition works

koncham cheppava

PhD in sciences/eng. Around 5-10 publications and over 250 citations. You also need strong recommendations. This is an average profile for EB1. Some people have better credentials and others might have little bit less.